Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:35 pm
"Good! We were hoping this place would be a little more interesting that the last!" Ayaka said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:01 am
"Interesting, Forks certainly is." said Karissa drily.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:50 am
'You mean the psycho dad and wife and God only knows what else will come?' Ari mind spoke to Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:12 pm
-The Cullens are still there, Estelluna is, but not Cer-

The ground shook, Estelluna and her pack remained calm as a massive creator opened in the Earth. Cer walked out of it human, but blood stained as he was, he looked horrible. But he was just exhausted, that wasn't his blood, it was Logan's. ''Welcome back Cer, did you see Grendal for me? Oh, we got guest, hey, that's Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Roselie. And, this is my pack, Blue, Ezradell, Tsume, Toboe, Cer, Kiba, and Cho.'' Estelluna said coldly, staring at Kazuo, then at Hoshi. Cer leaned agaist Estelluna, she pushed him down and he turned to the three headed wolf, not the large kind. Her pack turned wolf to greet him, laying around him. ''Actually, this is our private land, the only way you can come here is if we let you.'' Ezradell noted cold.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:31 pm
"Estelluna, please be nice" Ari said wearily. "I'm gonna go back home, See ya'll later" Arianna siad and walked towards her home. Once there she layed down on the couch and read a book.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:40 pm
''Right. We might have to go with the human here, besides we need to redo our house after the little gore fest. Logan put up a good fight.'' Estelluna mumbled hissing the word human. ''Besides that we need to go back to the hell hole we know as school.'' Kiba added. ''Keep off of her, unless we let you.'' Ezradell told them. Estelluna growled at Kazuo, staring at him while her pack started to gather the stuff. She stepped forward, and her pack begged her along.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:44 pm
"Sorry for that." Karissa said, seeing the shocked faces of Ayaka, Kazuo and the others. "Estelluna's kind of hard to get along with at the beginning, but once she's your friend she's very fiercely loyal. Her pack is understandably protective of their land - the Cullens here have their own house as well." As she spoke, the sun started to rise, a few rays managing to penetrate the heavy cover of clouds over Forks. The little light that did make its way through set the vampires' skin sparkling faintly. "Why don't we all meet later at the front entrance of the highschool? We can take you to the office to sign in, and maybe some of us will be in your classes and we can walk together."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Estelluna and her pack dashed off and then packed her stuff and showered, they left their home and then met up at school, kids mumbling about the concert.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:34 pm
Interpreting Ayaka's tiny nod as one of assent, the large group of vampires dispersed, and Karissa headed home to take a shower. When she arrived at school she parked her car and strode purposefully towards the front door. Rachel and the Cullens were already there. "You missed Estelluna and her pack," Rachel informed her. After a while the Cullens left, and Rachel and Karissa stood waiting for Arianna and the newest group of vampires in Forks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:37 pm
''What's that about me?'' Estelluna asked as her pack and her walked over to them. She wore black, due to the graveyard businese. ''We might be a bit dull today due to lack of sleep, poor Toboe bed was so messy, he even tried to sleep in a unfinished coffin.'' Kiba patted Toboe, who was dull and lifeless.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:43 pm
"Oh! Rachel said you'd already gone inside!" said Karissa, happy to see her friend. "At least you can sleep," Rachel complained. "We're just waiting here for Arianna, Ayaka and her group...do you want to wait with us?" Karissa added.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:05 pm
''We're nocturnal usually, so this is hard for us, our beds are messed up and we have to use the freaking coffins.'' Estelluna said laying on a rock, looking at the sky.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm
Ayaka walked up with Kazuo, Hoshi, Chinatsu, and Kimiko. "Hello, so this is Forks High?" She said, brushing her long hair out of her face. Kazuo glared at Estelluna, making no effort to mask his hatred. Ayaka elbowed him "Be nice." She said, poking him in the forehead. "Will you quit that?!" he snapped, annoyed. She grinned. "Nope!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Estelluna stared back her eyes heavy with hate. She smiled devilishly and sat up, she opened her backpack and took out her Ipod to wait. She listened to Guns 'N Rose's Welcome to The Jungle, mumbling the lyrics.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:47 pm
"Yep, this is Forks High. Let's hurry up and get you signed in, so you can get your timetables." Karissa grinned broadly. "I do hope at least one of you are in some of my classes!" Rachel said, almost as excited as the new vampires. "What? Having me in your classes isn't good enough?" Karissa feigned shock. "No! I didn't mean it like that!" Rachel cried quickly. "I know, I'm just kidding." replied Karissa. "Excuse us," she said, turning back to Ayaka, Kazuo, Hoshi, Chinatsu, and Kimiko. "Believe me, we're all very happy to have you here in Forks, the more the merrier!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games