Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:19 am
"Where should we go first?" Arianna asked Karissa and Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:22 pm
"yes, where is my jail sentance to be carried out?" he asked jokeingly  

Sora DoUrden

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:22 pm
He growled angrily, shifting his gaze once again to the human he had wounded--she was quiet, her eyes glazed over in fear and pain. He vaguely wondered why she wasn't screaming, the scent of her blood drawing him in. He couldn't resist it any longer. He grabbed her roughly and bit her again, unintentionally slightly above the last bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Rachel laughed. "I think we should take you anywhere that has absolutely no black clothing! Jeez, you look like you're in mourning or something!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:24 pm
"I think green would be a good color on you, or blue. Come on" Arianna said, tugging Laurence's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 pm
When he finished, he threw the body over his shoulder, looked down the street, and then headed off into the forest to hide the corpse. His eyes were red-tinted, though he was still thirsty. He hated having to be patient. He threw the body to the forest floor and uprooted a nearby tree before kicking the body in the hole and replanting it. He then headed back to town before fixing his shirt and struting down the sidewalk, looking for another human to finish quenching his thirst.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:14 pm
Laurence sighed "so where are we heading to"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:34 pm
"I say Tilly's because I also want to go there to get some things for myself" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 pm
"tilly's it is" the group started to walk "you will have to lead the was i have never been there before.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Arianna started walking and soon found Tilly's. "I'll be back in a few" she said and walked over to the girls section.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:56 am
Karissa remained standing with Laurence in the entrance of Tilly's. "I've never shopped here before either," she said skeptically. "What is there to buy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:25 pm
"This" Arianna said, going back over by them and showing them the hords of clothes in her hands. "And there's even more for Laurence here" Arianna said, smiling evily. "Rachel can you watch him so that he doesn't try to make a run for it while I try these on?" she asked, looking at the clothes in her hands a bit guiltily.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Karissa picked up one of the pieces of clothing Arianna held in her arms and scrutinized it. “I’ll come with you while you try these on,” she announced. “I want to see how some of these outfits look on you.”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:21 pm
"Alright, stay here Laurence or I will hunt you down and believe me I will find you" she warned Laurence before going into the dressing room.
This is first outfit-User Image  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:44 pm
Karissa eyed it critically. “It’s nice,” she concluded. “But I saw something else in your pile I liked better. Hurry it up a little!” she joked. But there was a lot to try on.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games