Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:04 pm
"Come on" Arianna smiled, giving her hand to Alessandra. After Alessandra was up she picked up Jackie who was still crying. "It's alright ok? No more crying" Arianna soothed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 pm
Alessandra happened to look up at that moment and spotted Mirri. "Actually, I'm not going to go back inside yet. I want to finish climbing this thing - it's not got me beat yet," she joked to Arianna.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:43 pm
"Don't hurt yourself" Arianna joked. "We'll meet you inside" Arianna said and walked inside with Jackie in her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:16 pm
In a few short jumps this time, Alessandra jumped and hoisted herself onto the roof. "Hey, how are you?" she asked Mirri, without looking at her as she settled herself down.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:06 pm
"I was going to ask you the same thing, you're not usually one for falling off rooftops, usually much more subtle than that." Mirri laughed, it had been a while since the two had had some quiet time, they were usually fooling around the others. "Are you ok with that baby? It upset you, that was clear as day, but there was something else, something you wanted to tell me?" Mirri asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:15 pm
Arianna sat down on the couch with Jackie. "You ok?" she asked her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:49 am
"I just wondered, how many humans could a vampire like Jackie kill? How many has she killed? Because she looks like a child, Mirri, and I imagine that anybody could be taken in very easily by her. It just seems worse than if we chose to live off humans - I can't help but picture her as a child murderer." Alessandra shuddered, but she felt bad for even thinking these thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 am
Jackie was still crying as Ari took her into the house. "No. Jackie's a bad girl. Bad, bad girl," she said, shamefully. "You so nice...but, I make her so sad. Jackie don't know what to do. I bad girl." She cried, burying her face in Ari.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
"Honey,we just don't agree with the way you eat, you're not bad. Ali will be fine in a bit you'll see. But, hon, I need to ask you if you think you could change your eating habbits, I know it will be hard at first but you will get used to it. Can you give it a try?" Arianna said, gently rocking the child back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Raine watched the unwinding situation from the top of the staircase. It seemed as though all would be well. She heaved a sigh of relief and descended down the stairs to go to Ari and Jackie.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 pm
"Hey Raine" Arianna said when she seen her friend. Arianna continued rocking Jackie and murmurring over and over again that she wasn't a bad girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:30 pm
"But why? Animal just.... ucky. But humans so yummy! Sometimes they nice, but they pretty stupid. I sorry I eat weird but..." Jackie sighed. "Oh, Jackie just too naughty. Maybe I should leave."  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:46 pm
"No Jackie! You are staying with us." Arianna said firmly. "Do you think you could just try animals? How about you try them for a while and if it doesn't work out then we will talk about it then?" Arianna suggested, she wasn't going to let Jackie leave, she was already in love with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 am
"Nobody wants to think about that kind of thing Al, but it happens." Said Mirri, trying to wipe Ali's thoughts from her head. "She's a child yes, but she's governed by her instincts, nobody ever taught her. Maybe she could be a little more delicate yes, but I don't know if she can help it." Said Mirri, she put her arm around Alessandra, the thoughts coming from her head weren't too great either. "We just have to help her Al, just like I helped you, and we helped Raine and Ari. This is just the way it is."

kanangirl123

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Raine stroked the little girl's cheek. "Jackie, you are one of the greatest blessings we ever happened upon. You're not leaving. Ari's right, just for a week? If it's not good enough for you, we'll try to come to some sort of compromise..." Raine loved the little girl just as much as everyone else, and was equally determined to make her stay.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games