Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:15 pm

juggalorocker
Nelowulf
juggalorocker
Nelowulf
juggalorocker
nah ill stick with my PS2...i may not be good there but pop in BF1 and ill own

sure you will.

Beat this record then, and we will talk.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13602650/

DAAAAAAAAMN! ok you rule there...i don't fight i sneak round and kill very little but if i did i would never get that though damn great job man whoa...and fightin the droids...sir i honor you very nice

Have much to learn, you still have padawan. Help you, I can however.

I don't sneak. I hate sneaking, mostly because everyone else shoots me in the back while I take on a group of five. Which is really annoying. I never shoot anyone in the back. Head from far away, yes. But point blank back shots, never.

I charge... like... Drako Prime except with a gun.
yeah i know what you mean i just go way out and take command posts untill i reach the Battle In The Clouds place...there im forced into the fight but i can hold my own if not for a while

while yes back shots from behind are unhonorable and too easy its all about who i fight if ill take the easy kill...but mostlylookin at me or have your back turned ill shoot aim may be off but you'll turn around
I've had something close to that score once... sometimes when I burst in, I move around quick and mostly shoot head shots...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:21 pm

You should see me as Vader... I strike terror into many hearts... though not so many as when I am maul...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:36 pm

Nelowulf
You should see me as Vader... I strike terror into many hearts... though not so many as when I am maul...
lol, I do the same when I'm playing as aayala secura in the Mos Eisley hero vs. villan battle! I come outta nowhere,(even if my friends are battling the AI) and there... they are pwned!!!. mrgreen If you strike fear in many hearts as vader. do you include that instant force choke then slash?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:00 pm

I try not to use cheap moves like force push/pull/choke.

However, online, if I find its just like a pack of wolves hunting down stragglers (since i'm a loner kind of guy) i'll just glitchkill to pay back my woes.

I'm actually quite competent with just lightsaber on lightsaber. and throw saber. Its all about sprinting and timing and location.

but force powers are used too cheaply online. I mean, I'll be fighting a cpu, and someone will come up from behind and push me down, and keep me down until they can back me into a corner and slice me down. Which is really friggin gay.

But its really sad when the same person gets pwned by me as Han Solo... multiple times in succession.

Corellians do have some skill...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

anoninja123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:30 pm

ey guys xp

im a good mood today...i kinda like this guild surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:09 pm

Nelowulf
I try not to use cheap moves like force push/pull/choke.

However, online, if I find its just like a pack of wolves hunting down stragglers (since i'm a loner kind of guy) i'll just glitchkill to pay back my woes.

I'm actually quite competent with just lightsaber on lightsaber. and throw saber. Its all about sprinting and timing and location.

but force powers are used too cheaply online. I mean, I'll be fighting a cpu, and someone will come up from behind and push me down, and keep me down until they can back me into a corner and slice me down. Which is really friggin gay.

But its really sad when the same person gets pwned by me as Han Solo... multiple times in succession.

Corellians do have some skill...
I believe you... it is always about sprinting, timing and location mrgreen and plus I mostly dont use force powers as well! Unless a friend and I force push each other (its fun!)... Which console do you have SWBF2 in?

Wulf Wraithclaw

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:10 pm

blu ninja
ey guys xp

im a good mood today...i kinda like this guild surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol, I already do!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:20 pm

FreshChicken07
I believe you... it is always about sprinting, timing and location mrgreen and plus I mostly dont use force powers as well! Unless a friend and I force push each other (its fun!)... Which console do you have SWBF2 in?

CPU. Its better for FPSs in my opinion. more precise control with the mouse.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:34 pm

Nelowulf
FreshChicken07

CPU. Its better for FPSs in my opinion. more precise control with the mouse.
ah, I have mine for the ps2 (Im used to attacks [in the jedi/sith/other battle in Mos Eisley]Like, I stalk a person, then charge after that stop so I wont miss leave my back to him much. Also I make sure my enemy is on the preferable side (due to the begining of the combo is either on the left or right.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:38 pm

Of course, just be Jango or Boba and pwn a** from afar. I do that just to annoy those who won't quit being asses and guess who gets booted for tking?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Atlas The Burdened

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:39 pm

dude on swbf2 me and my bro have beaten all the galatic conquest we own that game twisted
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:40 pm

Nelowulf
Of course, just be Jango or Boba and pwn a** from afar. I do that just to annoy those who won't quit being asses and guess who gets booted for tking?
lol, I do that some times. I also drop Detpacks from high up, then detonate rofl I pessed him off!

Wulf Wraithclaw

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:41 pm

Infero evil
dude on swbf2 me and my bro have beaten all the galatic conquest we own that game twisted
I've done the same thing as well...did you also beat rise of the empire?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:28 pm

im not that fond of empire at war i love the space battles but the ground battles can be a bit repatitive (still hasnt stoped me from playing both campains) xd

NickCpointless

Atlas The Burdened

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:30 pm

FreshChicken07
Infero evil
I've done the same thing as well...did you also beat rise of the empire?
like 3 times
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games