Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:30 pm
Ai smiled and fiddled with her flute, being bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:15 pm
Fuyu stood up and took her feet out of the water. She saw reks with the Hokage lunging at him "R-Reks... Reks! What are you doing!?" She screamed. She looked kind of worried. ~ what is he doing...?~  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:16 pm
"Hey Ai." Sira said finishing his stick of strawberry pocky. He held up the opened box. "Pocky?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:22 pm
Ai smiled and shook her head. "No, thank you."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"Okay." Sira said setting down the box of pocky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Ai kicked a rock into the water making a splash. "Heh."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:58 pm
Nanaka take a deep breath and let it out slowly, laying down. "Who is the other guy we fought them with?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:58 am
Reks looked over when Fuyu screamed, getting kicked in the face from being distracted. He tumbled across the waters surface, finnallly being able to get up. Naruto followed his attack with Kage bushin no jutsu- the art of the dopple ganger. The dopplegangers pumled Reks, causing him to sink underwater. CRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!! Reks screamed inside his head. He took out a shuriken, throwing it towards Naruto, him still underwater. While it was flying, one became two.... Two became four, four became eight. The shuriken kept multiplieing, making copies of them selve. The shuriken hit the hokage, him severely wounded. Reks climbed out of the water, exhausted. He laughed slightly, only to realize the 'Naruto' suddenly became a log, sinking down into the water. What the... Before Reks could finish his thought, Naruto pounded him in the back of the head, causing him to sink down to the bottom of the lake. Reks came up, exhaused from his chakara use. "I guess I could take you under my wing..." Naruto said, laughing.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:31 am
Fuyu saw Reks get pushed under the water... only because he saw her, but left the beach before the end of the match. She ran off the beach, grabbing her stuff, and ran home. She threw her stuff on the ground and jumped on the couch. She started to cry a little "The only reason he didn't beat Naruto was because he saw me, I distracted him... he probably doesn't like me anymore..." she slumped her head into her knees and sat there... crying a little more than before...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:39 am
"Meet me here same time tomarrow for the start of your training." Naruto said, walking away across the water. Reks excitedly turned around to tell Fuyu the news, only to see she wasn't there. "Were..... were did Fuyu go?" he asked himself outloud, slightly disapointed.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:43 am
((ooc: i'm at my house, lol, just come there and we'll talk =3))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:45 am
((ooc: Reks didn't see you go))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:47 am
((oh... then how do I tell him where Fuyu is?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:51 am
((ooc: *light bulb goes on*))

"I guess I'll go check the candy store..." Reks said, running to the candy store. He realized she was not there, but bought some pokey anyways. Mabey she went home? Reks questioned himself, heading towards Fuyu's house.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 am
((ooc: good idea!))
Fuyu hears rusteling outside and realizes it's Reks. She turned toward the fire and let him come in if he wanted...

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games