Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Captain Espresso ( BYE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savers movie?
  Was awsome. :3
  Sucked! O<
View Results

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:22 pm
I'm FREAKIN' SERIOUS!!!

Strange old guys will petition you for sex in the bathroom. Odd guys will call you over to the bench so they can ask you if you'd prefer to receive!!!

They seem to think that just because they want it, that it's all gunna' happen like it does in their heads when they do you know what at night time!!

Then, they try and open something random for you, even if they don't have forearms!!!

You've got to look them in the eyes and say, "I will never have sex with you."

arrow  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:23 pm
Solitos
I'm FREAKIN' SERIOUS!!!

Strange old guys will petition you for sex in the bathroom. Odd guys will call you over to the bench so they can ask you if you'd prefer to receive!!!

They seem to think that just because they want it, that it's all gunna' happen like it does in their heads when they do you know what at night time!!

Then, they try and open something random for you, even if they don't have forearms!!!

arrow

Fortunately none of those things have happened to me... sweatdrop  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:28 pm

They've happened to me. gonk

I lied before, I do get attention, it's just from perverts. Like drunk guys screaming out of their trucks.

I honestly hate being female sometimes. Because lots of men are retarded.

I actually had on of the guys my dad works with make a comment on my boobs. Of course my dad flattened him. But he still said it. mad

And that's probably the reason I will no longer go out with anyone unless they're willing to go through hell, and back just to get a date outta me. scream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:31 pm
Hmm, Dante would be a good choice, you crazy dominatrix.

Heaven would be the equivalent for me, but I'm not goin' there!!

Minus Dante, if you are a guy it happens too, only in the bathroom instead of about trucks...

mrgreen  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Nautically Audacious

I lied before, I do get attention, it's just from perverts. Like drunk guys screaming out of their trucks.

I actually had on of the guys my dad works with make a comment on my boobs. Of course my dad flattened him. But he still said it. mad

And that's probably the reason I will no longer go out with anyone unless they're willing to go through hell, and back just to get a date outta me. scream

By the way Marth got hacked and me and Zepher want everyone to be careful don't look at any Pms you get from him.

PS: I'd work for a date. 3nodding  
Solitos
I'm FREAKIN' SERIOUS!!!

arrow

That reminds me of when I was at the University Club, and we(me and friend) had to go in the locker room to get his little bro, and there were these old guys, with just towels on and right when we waled in, one of em dropped it, and just said, "Well, that's not very good...."
I was scarred for life!  

Rinexe

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:35 pm
Rin Chambers
That reminds me of when I was at the University Club, and we(me and friend) had to go in the locker room to get his little bro, and there were these old guys, with just towels on and right when we waled in, one of em dropped it, and just said, "Well, that's not very good...."
I was scarred for life!

Ahahahah!! Was it steamy in there?

PS: I don't know where the hell you tamer page is, so I'll tell you here. EricCha got all wiggy, and apparently the workers are a bit behind of orders, so they are gunna' take some time to all pretty and caught up.

domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 pm
I don't have a tamer page. Too lazy t make one, and I asked Matt, he told me. It wasn't steamy. I'm not going into details why it scarred me for life. Just a hint, down-knee.  

Rinexe

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:40 pm
It's not a time to be only your nees unless you are sneaking away on them. I suggest speed however, if you don't think you can take them!!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 pm
DanteTheArbitrator
Nautically Audacious

By the way Marth got hacked and me and Zepher want everyone to be careful don't look at any Pms you get from him.

Lol, I'm not stupid enough to fall for that.
Somebody tried that on me a while ago.
If you're already logged in, why would you need to log in on the link they send you. rolleyes

(I saw the thread, and it seems to be a fake log-in screen.)

Also, if anybody links me to a log-in screen, I automatically check the URL.

PS: I don't think I'd make you work for a date. wink
Not a first one at least.
I already like you enough. rolleyes

I can't spell tonight. crying

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Rinexe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:42 pm
Solitos
It's not a time to be only your nees unless you are sneaking away on them. I suggest speed however, if you don't think you can take them!!

mrgreen

Ok lets add another word
--- --------- ---- down to his knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 pm
Nautically Audacious
DanteTheArbitrator
Nautically Audacious

Lol, I'm not stupid enough to fall for that.
Somebody tried that on me a while ago.
If you're already logged in, why would you need to log in on the link they send you. rolleyes

(I saw the thread, and it seems to be a fake log-in screen.)

Also, if anybody links me to a log-in screen, I automatically check the URL.

PS: I don't think I'd make you work for a date. wink
Not a first one at least.
I already like you enough. rolleyes

I can't spell tonight. crying

Well thank you. whee
Yeah I wouldn't fall for it either but if Zepher fell for it who knows how many else may fall prey to it.  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:46 pm
Rin Chambers
Solitos

mrgreen

Ok lets add another word
--- --------- ---- down to his knees.

I had something insanely witty to say to that, but I lost it. crying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 pm
Someone just sent me a pm saying that I was going to be banned in 24 hours because I harassed someone, unless I gave my
Username
Pass
Email.
The only thing is that his name was matt the super mod, and he used chat speak.  

Rinexe

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:48 pm
Rin Chambers
Someone just sent me a pm saying that I was going to be banned in 24 hours because I harassed someone, unless I gave my
Username
Pass
Email.
The only thing is that his name was matt the super mod, and he used chat speak.

Don't give him your info its a scam. sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games