Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:56 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He walked out of his room and waited by the door for Analessia.
she smiled and walked beside him "ready?"

"Yep," he said, smiling. He opened the door and walked out with her, closing it behind them.
she smiled and wrapped her arm around him "did you have a nice night?"

He put his arm around her waist. "Hehe, yeah. Did you?" he asked, walking with her to the cafeteria.
she smiled "yes, yes i did"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He walked out of his room and waited by the door for Analessia.
she smiled and walked beside him "ready?"

"Yep," he said, smiling. He opened the door and walked out with her, closing it behind them.

He put his arm around her waist. "Hehe, yeah. Did you?" he asked, walking with her to the cafeteria.

"Good," he said, smiling. They walked into the cafeteria, the smell of food drifting all around them. "I'm paying this time, what do you want?" he said as he took out his wallet.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Good," he said, smiling. They walked into the cafeteria, the smell of food drifting all around them. "I'm paying this time, what do you want?" he said as he took out his wallet.
"b-but fine" she said smiling "umm ill have pancakes with some coffee to drink" she said looking at the menu  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"b-but fine" she said smiling "umm ill have pancakes with some coffee to drink" she said looking at the menu

"Ew, coffee," he said, slightly laughing. "I'll have waffles and a biscuit, please," he said as he went up to the register to pay.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:14 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Ew, coffee," he said, slightly laughing. "I'll have waffles and a biscuit, please," he said as he went up to the register to pay.
she smiled "well your not the one drinking it so dont complain" she said teasing him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "well your not the one drinking it so dont complain" she said teasing him

"Yes, yes. Oh, and some Fanta Orange," he quickly added as he took out the money and paid. He took his food and drink and sat down, already beginning to eat.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Yes, yes. Oh, and some Fanta Orange," he quickly added as he took out the money and paid. He took his food and drink and sat down, already beginning to eat.
she laughed and sat down with him, beginning to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He continued to eat, smiling at how good it tasted.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:40 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she laughed "you have something right here" she said wiping his cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Oh, thank you," he said, going back to eating.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:48 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she laughed "your welcome"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He finished eating, sucking down the last bit of his pop. "Mmmm."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:51 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "good?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "good?"

"Hehe, yep. And how was yours?" he asked, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:03 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "good?"

"Hehe, yep. And how was yours?" he asked, smiling.
"good too" she smiled and threw her tray away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games