Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:17 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*she walked slowly and her only thoughts were: why must i suffer so much, when first they came, they killed my entire race, then they killed the almighty tigers of the wild, we had once called friends, then they come and take our lands, and now they try to kill me and my soulmate, i dont like the humans they have made me suffer, maybee i can stop them, maybee i can kill them all for what they have done? in her thoughts she become confused but her body was still crying!*

another mind invaded hers
there not all evil just misunderstood and easily corrupted

"What...Does that mean...she is introuble?"
she is hurt and sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:17 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
we should bed down at the barn and feed coryn
you get the milk and ill get the meat for him
"Alright but do you know where...uh...NVM you could kill one of the Pigs we have, I know its cruel but thats how we survive" She still holds the pup lovingly in her arms despite her sleepyness
il make it quick and painless
HEr eyes are closed she says with a weak voice "Thank you, now lets start heading back" she starts to walk her eyes slightly open to see where she is going she still holds the Pup with care
nyroc walks behind her and keeps an eye out for vatican priests
Sam continueously looks down at the pup and then looking back up as they get closer to the barn  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:18 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*she walked slowly and her only thoughts were: why must i suffer so much, when first they came, they killed my entire race, then they killed the almighty tigers of the wild, we had once called friends, then they come and take our lands, and now they try to kill me and my soulmate, i dont like the humans they have made me suffer, maybee i can stop them, maybee i can kill them all for what they have done? in her thoughts she become confused but her body was still crying!*

she is hurt and sad
still in her weak voice "T-tell her she can come with us, to our home..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:18 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
we should bed down at the barn and feed coryn
you get the milk and ill get the meat for him
"Alright but do you know where...uh...NVM you could kill one of the Pigs we have, I know its cruel but thats how we survive" She still holds the pup lovingly in her arms despite her sleepyness
HEr eyes are closed she says with a weak voice "Thank you, now lets start heading back" she starts to walk her eyes slightly open to see where she is going she still holds the Pup with care
Sam continueously looks down at the pup and then looking back up as they get closer to the barn
so where atr the pigs and ill try to be quiet so i don't wake your mom  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

she is hurt and sad
still in her weak voice "T-tell her she can come with us, to our home..."

the mind came back into her thoughts
you may come with us to hide  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:20 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
"Their in the Pen's to the right of the barns next to the cows, My mom wont notice if a couple are gone she breads them and buys more and more, so its fine"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:21 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
"Their in the Pen's to the right of the barns next to the cows, My mom wont notice if a couple are gone she breads them and buys more and more, so its fine"
im more worried about them waking her up and her finding me and you out here  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:21 am
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she said out loud*

"theerand noseth ghurind lestoo"

[-wich means: Thank you for your kind words]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:22 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*she said out loud*

"theerand noseth ghurind lestoo"

[-wich means: Thank you for your kind words]

you may hide with us and keep away from the vatican  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Her eyes opened wide and she looks at him "Thats right, Hmm, Ill musle the pig they know me so they wont squeal and we will take the to the sloter barn, it will be quiet and quick"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:26 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Her eyes opened wide and she looks at him "Thats right, Hmm, Ill musle the pig they know me so they wont squeal and we will take the to the sloter barn, it will be quiet and quick"
ok then just be careful  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am
Lance fished in his pockets for some loose change. He barely found enough to buy something to drink. Man........this really isn't my day is it. He sat against a
brick wall holding onto his wound. Man...., "his vision faded and he passed out from his injury".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:28 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok then just be careful
"I will, Ive been doing things like that my whole life"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:29 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok then just be careful
nyroc nods and takes coryn so she has open hands  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:31 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok then just be careful
nyroc nods and takes coryn so she has open hands
(ok so they already got to the barn) Sam takes a leach with a muzle and she takes a pig and puts it on the pig didnt make a sound she leaded him and the pig to the sloter barn and gave him a huge nife thing "Dont let the pup see"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games