Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:52 am
Which revan? Light side revan or dark side Revan?

Besides, Darth Maul and Darth Vader could b***h slap just about anyone from the KotOR games.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:45 am
Either Revan really, he gained ultimate knowledge and traveled the unknowns. And hes accompishments suppass any Sith or Jedi. To be able to rip languages from the mind of races, that is something Palps could never imagine to do.

He is the Ultimate Force User. As I see it anyway. Doesn't matter which side, matters on how you use what you've got.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:20 pm
"Ultimate knowledge"?

Paleeze. What "ultimate knowledge" is this? Because I didn't see that "knowledge" saving his a** when Malak blasted it. Or helping rebuild the republic, instead running off like a pansy.

He was a mediocre sith. And a decent Jedi. The only thing that he could really be credited for was finding the Star Forge. Past that, his unchecked aggression led many jedi astray which caused a downfall.

At least palps actually had an empire to claim, and skills to boast. All revan had was a giant factory, which he didn't even know how to use properly. Or is that line forgotten by you?

And Palps had Battle Meditation, and that is something Revan could never imagine to do. Instead, he had to get his b***h Bastila to do it for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:23 pm
Afterwards. After the game.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:25 pm
Again, I repeat.

What "ultiimate knowledge".

Any dumbass can set a course like Captain Kirk. Give me some tangible proof! It doesn't mean they're Q!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Nelowulf
Again, I repeat.

What "ultiimate knowledge".

Any dumbass can set a course like Captain Kirk. Give me some tangible proof! It doesn't mean they're Q!
KoTOR II provides that info.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:30 pm
No it doesn't.

Nobody heard of Revan since he went off. He simply packed his bags and left. What retarded version of the game did you pick up? He leaves, end of revan. Nobody hears of him ever again.

Like I said, anyone can plot a course like Captain Kirk. That don't make them "ultimately knowledgable."

I've played the game four times now. I know what happened to Revan. And it ain't some high school Quizbowl trophy he won.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Then what did happen to revan. Because, I heard KOTOR 3 was a possibility, you could play with Revan, the Exile, and make a new character. But I think it would be cool, if they let you pick either or, kind of like Megman X games, they let you pick Zero or X, except this time its Revan or the Jedi Exile.  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

linkfanatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:24 pm
Bane does find Revan's holocron, if I'm not mistaken..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:21 pm
He does indeed but if you look on the web he never looked for the Starforge becasue Revan never listed it in the Holocron. As well as REvan if you played the game many times, Whether your light or dark You defeat Malak on the Internet it also states that Revan teaches his Apprentice his last Lesson in combat and that is why he is the master and not Malak, is struck down and killed what happens then is unknown.  

DarkLordTantis

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:15 pm
Hmm... never did finish KOTOR II... sweatdrop Been a long time since I came into this thread too... Went back and read some of the beginning stuff. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 am
I take it you found it entertaining.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Brian_Fury

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:44 pm
In the book Labrinyth of Evil it says Greivious uses his FEET to use the extra two sabers [by using the repulsor lifts in his feet] but why didn't that happen in the movie?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Because he seriously underestimated his opponent.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Brian_Fury
In the book Labrinyth of Evil it says Greivious uses his FEET to use the extra two sabers [by using the repulsor lifts in his feet] but why didn't that happen in the movie?
Because Greivious sucks.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games