Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:54 pm
he put his hand out to shake."nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:47 pm
Takes Uryu's hand, shaking it and smiles.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:44 pm
Wind nods morosely and made a mental note to himself on telekenesis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:58 pm
Polio
he smiled slightly and nodded."well,did you want to talk to me or windblade-sama?"  

uryu ishida

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:57 pm
uryu ishida
Polio
he smiled slightly and nodded."well,did you want to talk to me or windblade-sama?"
"Neither really. I just haven't been here in awhile, so I thought you guys could fill me in more on whats happened lately."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:53 am
Vicious looks around in the rather empty building. "Sorry I haven't peeked in in a while..." she mumbled feebly, not knowing where to look for someone to study and train with. "I guess I'll go and look for something to do in the library then..." she said to herself and wandered off.  

Vicious-Loner

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:33 pm
Polio
uryu ishida
Polio
"Neither really. I just haven't been here in awhile, so I thought you guys could fill me in more on whats happened lately."
"sorry,i haven't been able to check in for awile before i fought windblade.you should ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:58 pm
Wind wanders the grounds, merely enjoying the scenery.  

Windblade

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:08 am
Vicious finds some interesting scrolls and sits down by the window to read them. 'I hope I can learn some new useful skill from these...'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:39 pm
he sat in a tree,watching the leaves fall around him.  

uryu ishida

metalacid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:07 pm
Acid walks into the school building and looks around for a teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 pm
"Is anyone here?" He walks in and takes a seat in an empty desk. "Oh crap todays a saturday no school. No wonder no ones here." WAlks out and heads toward home.  

metalacid

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:11 pm
metalacid
"Is anyone here?" He walks in and takes a seat in an empty desk. "Oh crap todays a saturday no school. No wonder no ones here." WAlks out and heads toward home.
he said to himself,"exept for those of us who don't have a home to return to anymore."he was ermembering his past,when his village destroyed,survivors scattered out,he ending up here,under the teacher windblade.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:21 am
*Lin walks into the class room noticing the changes and new faces* Wow has it really been that long since I've been gone? Well it feels good to be back home. *looks around eagerly for someone to talk to* surprised  

LIN GAI

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:18 pm
Appears in a cloud of smoke next to Lin. Chokes on smoke. "Hey Lin!" coughs more then stops. "Long time no see!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff