Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Ryukai laughed again. "I'll shut up whenever I damn please."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 pm

"ha....forget it.....do any of you know the where abouts of Ansem's heartless?" Mickey turns to Sora "...and Sora?" "yes your majesty?" "where are Donald and Goofy?" "we...got seperated in the Land of Dragons"

fullXmetal

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Necris laughed. "That tickled, my turn." He used his wind power to create a wind sphere, he turned the wind sphere into a small tornado and aimed it at Ryukai, he then added flame and shot the tornado of flame at him. He then threw a few throwing needles into the mix of the tornado.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Ryukai sighed as he held his hand to the sphere. "JIERDA!" It disintegrated. "Moron." He turned his hand to Necris. "Thrysta vindr!" A ball of compressed wind shot at Necris, insanely fast.

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Mickey jumped infront of Necris as his keyblade appears in his hand, he blocks the blast of the compressed wind "stop this foolishness"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Ryukai frowned and walked away, singing softly. "Gala O Wyrda brunhvitr, abr Berundal vandr-fodhr, burthro lausblädar eja undir, eom kona dauthleikr..."

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 pm

"Mickey points his keyblade to the sky, a beam of light shoots from it as a portal opens "beyond this portal is the Land of Dragons" Mickey looks at Sora "this is where i make my leave...now hurry, the portal will not stay open for long"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Sora walks towards the portal "are any of you gunna come with me?....i could use the help."

fullXmetal

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:10 pm

"I guess I have to considering I got hired to protect you." Necris starting walking towards Sora. "The names Necris."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 am

she threw her arms in the air and walked away, "MEN!!" she exclamed.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Necris looked at the exclaiming girl. "Actually Id better stay with her sora. If you need any help hit the button on this wristband." Necris handed him the wrist band and ran to catch up with the girl. "So whats your name pretty lady?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:35 pm

she blushed, obviously taken aback. "z-Zatchin..."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:58 pm

"Hello Zatchin, My name is Necris." Necris necris made a flame in his hand. "User of the elements, assassin extraordionare, and hired hitman or in this care anti-hitman." Necris offered his hand out for a handshake.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Ryukai smiled to himself, watching from a distance. "Another one, eh? Thought I was the last Elementalist..."

Demonic Repentance

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Necris heard something in the wind. 'I sense something, but what....' Necris stood quietly next to Zatchin and looked int the direction he believed the disturbance coming from. He saw something small but he couldnt pull out his gun, it would scare Zatchin more than she was already.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games