Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
i made i promise not to die again and in tintend to keep it.....

"well then i guess that means if i let go i'll win.....so..." she snaps once more and lets her energy pour out uncontrolably

*Watches as the young woman in the force field dissapeared complely into the spirt world unable to return*

Izara frowns
Ryoji says "wat do u mean that wasnt entertaining??? ok u need to get some sleep. uve had ur share of torture..."

*Laughs and runs to the girl she now thinks of as part of her small family and gives her a hug then runs and jumps on ryojitacles him to the ground and kisses him*

Izara rolls her eyes and nods her head in the direction of the school
Ryoji laughs and takes Sarah's hand then tucks Izara under his free arm and teleports to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm
(must i say it AGAIN?!she cant die because she DESPARATE to keep her promise!!!!the promise is to LIVE!!!)  

Shiori_Azure

RaWr-i-lovely

*Runs to Ryojis and Izaras room and jumps on Ryojis bed*  
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-hears a voice and turns around to look to see who said it- "thought i would surprise you" "why are you here?" Yumi says madly. "i see your still mad about the thing with your parents im not sorry about that someone gets in the way i will risk anything. But i guess you died with them your files your name everything you don't evan know your real name do you? it all died with your parents. i can make all your pain go away right now if you want." -he takes out a knife-
"or i guess i can make it slowly and painfully maybe i should just kill you right now" says the man.
-makes a ice road across the cliff toward the man-

-notices deamons and spirt behind him- did u ever think i would let u kill me yes i hate but i would be dumb to let u kill me and im not dumb. i will have revenge

lifts in the air User Image turns into..User Image  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RaWr-i-lovely

Captain Miaka123
(must i say it AGAIN?!she cant die because she DESPARATE to keep her promise!!!!the promise is to LIVE!!!)

(lol u didnt die ur just im limbo till you can behave urself lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 pm
busos_gurl

Izara colapses on her bed exhausted
"i no wat u mean....there was a lot of conflict today..."Ryoji says laying on the floor  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"i no wat u mean....there was a lot of conflict today..."Ryoji says laying on the floor

*Laughs and pulls him onto the bed rolls my eye and curls up next to him and falls asleep*  
(ppls, ignore my last post)  

bones and rot

Shiori_Azure

busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123

(umm.....wut??????? sweatdrop plz use littleer words iw as on compu. a lot today! sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Captain Miaka123
busos_gurl
Captain Miaka123

(umm.....wut??????? sweatdrop plz use littleer words iw as on compu. a lot today! sweatdrop )

(It just means that when you can behave and not kill n e one then u can come back ur not dead just suspended in time lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Laughs and pulls him onto the bed rolls my eye and curls up next to him and falls asleep*

Ryoji smiles and falls asleep with her. Izara smiles at her brothers new found cause for happiness then falls asleep with them on her bed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji smiles and falls asleep with her. Izara smiles at her brothers new found cause for happiness then falls asleep with them on her bed

(next day lol)
*Wakes up next to Ryoji but lays there listening to him breath not wanting to ever have to get up*  

RaWr-i-lovely

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 pm
*shouts* HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-hears a voice and turns around to look to see who said it- "thought i would surprise you" "why are you here?" Yumi says madly. "i see your still mad about the thing with your parents im not sorry about that someone gets in the way i will risk anything. But i guess you died with them your files your name everything you don't evan know your real name do you? it all died with your parents. i can make all your pain go away right now if you want." -he takes out a knife-
"or i guess i can make it slowly and painfully maybe i should just kill you right now" says the man.
-makes a ice road across the cliff toward the man-

-notices deamons and spirt behind him- did u ever think i would let u kill me yes i hate but i would be dumb to let u kill me and im not dumb. i will have revenge

lifts in the air User Image turns into..User Image

your done!

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games