Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony moved to walk with Loki as soon as the god started to move, hand settling in the small of his back, both for the contact and to keep the god moving rather than backtracking to Fenrir. He understood Loki’s fears and concerns, but he also wanted Fenrir to have a bit of freedom and independence as well. He could start learning how to be his own person here. Loki’s words about Kurt had Charles nodding. “Former student, but yes. We make an effort here to keep our doors open for mutants that may find it difficult to find a place in the world, due to one thing or another. Our next project is building them a separate building of apartments to stay in until such a time as they feel confident about leaving. Kurt doesn’t have the inclination to teach, but he continues to live here, so he helps us out with the students when he can. He’s rather fond of the younger students, so I imagine he will hit it off well with Fenrir.” The older man explained. Turning the corner into a lounge area, they were greeted by several adults sitting around a tv or talking to each other. Off from the lounge was a sunroom with a pool table in the center, and a handful of older teenagers seemed to have claimed the space as their own. When they entered, several turned their attention towards the newcomers. The first to rise was a red-headed woman, however, offering a smile to Loki. “Jean Gray.” Charles introduced. “One of my first, and brightest students.” he continued as she moved around the couch to shake Loki’s hand, some of the others shifting to stand and greet Loki and Tony as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki walked with Tony's hand at his back, he knew the man was there to keep him from going after his son. Charles' words about Kurt being a former student was a bit of a surprise but then again Loki was unsure how long those on Midgard stayed in school. He understood the mutants at the very least hanging around the school to keep themselves safe from the ridicule and persecution. Hearing about the building of seperate buildings for those without homes to be able to live somewhere in the difficult world had the god wondering if there was someway he could help. Perhaps now that he was back within the mansion he could find the gold he had brought with him and give it to Charles under the pretense of paying for Fenrir's schooling. He knew the man may not accept it otherwise.

Coming apon the lounge area Loki pushed the thoughts of that from his mind for the time as they came upon those within. Loki was a bit surprised at the smile offered from the red headed woman he had never met. Looking to Charles as the man introduced her he nodded. "Greetings madam." Loki greeted as she moved around the couch to shake his hand. He shook hers readily with a soft smile in return to hers. As others joined to greet both he and Tony Loki smiled more. He was glad to see that no one seemed bothered by his form or the pregnancy, he knew of course that they all knew but it was still nice to see. To know at least this portion of Midgard was different from Asgard. "Are most here teachers?" Loki finally questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jean held Loki’s hand between hers for a moment after shaking it. “The pleasure is ours. We’re all rather excited at the prospect of your son coming here. If it’s successful, we may just have to open our doors to the children of other heroes.” She said before she stepped back, arms crossing loosely as she gave Tony a small smile, a man in red glasses stepping up next to her and shaking Loki’s hand after her with a charming smile. “Most of us are, some of us are full-time teachers we stay and teach all year. Some of us are only around for a semester or year every now and then. Some of the older students even teach the youngest basic classes.” She explained, motioning to the students who were just starting to notice Loki and Tony, talking to one another quietly, not seeming to know if they should approach or not. Charles clasped his hands in front of himself as he watched everyone calmly. “All of the teachers here end up teaching all ages in their specific areas at some point or another, and they all help with tutoring and various activities around the school.’ He explained. “And our students are all taught well enough that they’d excelled at all of the standardized tests put before them.” he said lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled surprised and happy by Jean's statement that she and the others were happy that his son was joining their school and the opportunites it could pose for them. It made him glad to know that he wasn't going to be the only one getting something out of the prospect of Fenrir going to the academy. The man in red glasses perplexed the god, merely for the fact that the man was wearing such odd glasses inside but he assumed it had something to do with the man's ability. He shook the man's hand all the same smiling as he did. He then listened to Jean explain the rolls of the teachers around them and how some weren't always around but that everyone taught all ages if it was in their cirriculum at some point. "I don't know about standardized tests but I assume they are necessary. I am glad that everything is well handled here." Loki smiled more relieved than ever. It seemed like the school Charles had was well equipped to teach their students to whatever standards Midgard had. He still needed to know what standards were and fill Fenrir in where he could. "I hope to at least join among your teachers at some point. Charles said that he wouldn't mind having me around to teach a class here or there about the other worlds." Loki stated looking to Charles for confirmation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just wrapped his arm around Loki’s waist as the god greeted the others, relaxing into his side a little and smiling slightly at the sight of his mate seeming to get along with everyone and be comfortable there. The mention of tests had Tony wrinkling his nose but explaining them all the same. “They’re tests used to make sure that all students across the country are learning what they need to at the pace that’s expected of them.” He offered slowly. “Essentially a way to make sure schools are doing their jobs and, supposedly, a way to help figure out if and where a student is having difficulty.” As he explained a few of the others nodded in agreement. The mention of Loki working at the school was met with a bit of surprise. “That would certainly be interesting. I think you’d have a lot of the adults sitting in on that too.” Jean chuckled. Charles smiled and nodded his agreement. “I believe I would join in on the class as well.” He said lightly. “But I did offer Loki such an opportunity if and when he feels up to it after his children are born.” Jean blinked then, straightening up. “Oh, I completely forgot about that!” she said, looking Loki over. “How rude of us all, would you like to sit down? Have a glass of water or something? We shouldn’t have been keeping you on your feet all this time.” She said quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:35 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned back into tony as the man wrapped an arm around him and listened as the man explained the tests to the god. He hummed in understanding and smiled it made sense to have test that would gauge students all over Midgard to make sure they were at the same levels. He wondered how Fenrir would fare without having been taught much in an actual school. Hearing that if he taught that there would be more than students in attendance surprised him and he smiled glad that those around him seemed interested. Even Charles saying he would join in had the god brightening, he didn't know what he could teach the man but he would be happy to give any knowledge he had. He nodded at the prospect of waiting until after the twins were born. "It'll be some time after that before I could do it regularly but once in awhile until we get fully settled with the twins I think could be done." Loki said but that seemed to set Jean off. He couldn't believe that the woman was just now seeming to realize he condition, or at least remembering it with him being right in front of her. "I don't wish to take anyone's seat." Loki waved off. He knew sitting would be good despite having done quite a bit already on the car ride in, but he wanted to avoid Bruce putting him on bed rest. "I wouldn't be opposed to a glass of ice if you have some though." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles relaxed into his chair as Loki offered the occasional lesson. “We’d be happy to have you whenever you feel like coming. If you like it enough we may even have a teaching position here, full-time if you want it.” He offered lightly. “I’m pretty confident that other than yourself and your brother, I would have trouble finding anyone more qualified to instruct the students in such fields. And I do believe you would appreciate the teaching role more than Thor.” He joked. When Loki tried to resist a seat, Jean shook her head. “No, no. It’s no trouble.” She said, guiding Loki over to an empty chair, Tony just carefully perching on the arm after Loki sat. Everyone seemed to resettle, even Charles moving his chair into the circle of couches and chairs, but Scott remained standing, smirking at Loki. “I think you’d like one of our students.” He said lightly before looking over to one of the older teens in the other room. “Bobby. Come here a second.” The boy looked over and slowly detached himself from his friends, offering a genuine smile to Loki and Tony as he approached. “Hello Mr. Stark, Mr…..uhm….Mr. Loki?” he said slowly, searching for and failing to come up with a last name for the god. Scott gave Bobby a pat on the shoulder before handing him a bottle of water and a glass. “Loki asked for some ice. Why don’t you help him out a bit?” Bobby brightened at the idea, quickly opening the water and pouring it into the glass. As he did so, the hand holding the glass rapidly cooled until frost crept along his skin and up the sides of the glass, freezing the water inside in a matter of seconds. Tapping the top of the ice lightly, it shattered into something akin to crushed ice. Grinning then, he handed over the glass and the remainders of the water bottle to Loki.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Charles when the man said that they would be happy to have Loki come and teach whenever he felt like it. Even going so far as to potentially offer him a full time teaching position if he wanted. It all sounded like a lovely idea and it made Loki smile even as his throat felt a bit tight at it with the happiness he felt over the acceptance offered. "Well Thor's teaching mostly seem to be one sided and focused on weapons. But you are right I think I would enjoy it much more." Loki agreed. He had a love for knowledge always had and that didn't just go to teaching himself things, he loved to share his knowledge when he could. Not a thing that had been appreciated on Asgard outside of his mother and Skadi. The guard had always been open to listening to Loki explain what he had learned during the day. Drawn from the thoughts of his past as Jean lead him over to a seat he didn't protest, he was merely glad that Tony followed and stayed close. "Thank you." he thanked Jean once he had settled into the seat with a bit of a sigh of relief. His feet felt a bit swollen again, something that seemed to be happening more as of late.

Looking to Scott as the man spoke he watched him call to a teen within the room and the same teen come over and greet them. "Just Loki is fine." he stated with a smile as Bobby called him Mr. Loki. He looked back to Scott as the man handed the teen a glass and a bottle of water explaining that Loki had asked for ice. He didn't know what was going to happen but he assumed it had to be yet another strange power and Bobby seemed to be thrilled at the prospect of showing his off. Loki was shocked and awed by what he saw Bobby do, for a moment he sat his mouth agape a little as he tried to process it. The teen before them weilded ice like a Jotun and Loki wanted to know more and show his comradery. He was give the chance when the ice and remaining bottled water was given to him. Breathing deep he focused on the water letting his Jotun ability wash over him and froze the bottle of water. He wasn't as quick or efficient about it like Bobby had been. But he rarely used the ability not quite having become comfortable about that part of his Jotun heritage knowing it could harm others. "Thank you." he thanked though unsure of what else to say to the teen. He set the now frozen bottle of water in his lap as he fished out some ice to chew on.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bobby blinked as Loki froze the water as well. Grinning then, he nodded. “Cool. That magic?” he asked, arms crossing as he rocked forward on his toes slightly. Scott chuckled, patting the boy’s back slightly. “We have had just about every power imaginable come through the academy. Bobby happens to have some of the best control over his abilities out of all of us.” Bobby shrugged slightly at the praise. “Not as useful as I’d like most times though.” He mumbled. Tony just shifted slightly where he was sitting on the arm of the chair, mind reaching out to Loki’s. ‘Well now we know who to call when you’re overheating.’ He joked lightly, but then his thoughts turned a little more serious. ‘Would you like this though? Becoming a teacher here, working with kids?’ he asked quietly, trying to piece together Loki’s emotions, knowing he was happy for the offers, but not sure exactly why or what he wanted. Charles seemed to pick up on their conversation, looking between the men knowingly before he turned back to the others, keeping his focus on them rather than listening in on what was meant to be a private conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Bobby asked him if the ice powers were magic, he didn't know in fact. It was something he believed every Jotun to have. "Maybe... I am not sure." Loki stated ponderingly. He looked to Scott as the man said that they had every power imagineable come through the academy. He wondered quite so about many things in a power possesed by a human. He was a bit surprised to hear that Bobby had the most control over his powers. "Even more than Charles?" Loki questioned surprised. He smiled as Bobby said it wasn't as useful as he liked. He could agree with that unless you lived on a planet full of ice like the Jotun where it would stay frozen. He looked up to Tony when the man said that they now knew who to call when he needed a cool down and smiled. 'I like children Tony, always have and I think someone should have the knowledge I possess. Plus wasn't it you and Bruce that said plenty of people would love to learn about the history of their own world at the very least. I don't have to teach them more than that and about the other realms.' Loki explained. He had always wanted to share his knowledge but Asgard had never been keen on hearing him and his mother didn't always have time to hear what new discovery he had made. 'Is it alright with you? I mean I won't take time away from our children or anything. I wouldn't neglect them in anyway.' Loki questioned his mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Scott chuckled at the question, rubbing his neck. “Well not the professor. I don’t think anyone has that kind of grasp.” He said lightly. Charles just smiled, shaking his head. “You’d be surprised.” He responded lightly. “Even I struggle from time to time.” That seemed to spark a small conversation and debate amongst the mutants. Tony tilted his head as he listened to Loki’s explanation, a faint smile pulling at his lips. It definitely sounded like Loki. Part of him wished he’d suggested something like this earlier. The question posed to him had Tony blinking in surprise before he smiled, leaning down to kiss Loki’s forehead. ’I want you to do what makes you happy. If this does, then you should do it. Besides, I know you get bored sometimes, especially when I have to work or lock myself in the lab. This might help you.’ he responded gently. ’And don’t worry about the kids. You’re already an amazing parent, I don’t doubt you can handle it, plus I’ll be there every step of the way, as will everyone else in the mansion. And here too I bet the twins will be well taken care of.’

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the conversation that sparked with admittance of Charles saying that even he struggled from time to time. It was nice to know that even one like Charles struggled too, it made Loki feel much better. Loki blinked at his mate as the man leaned down and kissed his forehead. He smiled hearing Tony say that he wanted him to do what made him happy. 'I don't know quite if this will make me happy considering I have never done it and I am not bored. I have the books you bought me, Fenrir is around now with all the Avengers and soon we'll have our twins. They will keep me more than busy if you don't want me to.' Loki assured his mate. He smiled when Tony said that he was sure he would be an amazing parent but that everyone else would be there as well to help so he didn't need to worry. He liked the thought of the twins being well taken care of no matter where they were. 'I would like to try and see what it would be like to teach those that wish to learn.' he finally relented knowing that Tony did indeed want to give him whatever he wanted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki’s response, Tony’s eyes softened. ‘I’m glad you’re happy with all of that. But I want you to remember, you are so much more than just my mate or a parent. You can be anything and do anything you want Lo. If you just want to stay home and be with the kids, perfect, but don’t ever limit yourself to just being there is you’re unhappy or want more.’ He responded gently, hoping Loki would understand. Tony was perfectly content if Loki wanted to just focus on being a mother for a while, to spend as much time as he could with the twins and Fenrir. But Tony never wanted him to feel trapped by that, to feel like he had no other options. When the god agreed to give this a try, the genius grinned. ‘You’ll be great. I’m sure you’ll have quite a few students hanging on your every word.’ As they sat there, there was suddenly the sound of laughter and giggling and several running feet. A moment later, Fenrir rounded the corner into the sitting room, flanked by a few children roughly his age. “Mother!” he grinned, running to Loki and scrambling up into the chair to get to Loki. The other children followed close behind, but paused just out of reach, staring at Loki and Tony in awe and curiosity. Only then did Storm manage to catch up, though she’d clearly not been in any rush, walking into the room with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled affection coursing through the bond at Tony's words. He more than understood the sentiment the man was trying to get across. Tony merely wanted Loki to be happy and know that he wasn't limited on Midgard, that no one would limit him and he could make the choices that would make him the most happy. 'Thank you my love, I promise I will keep your words to heart.' Loki responded to the genius just before he heard his son calling him and the sound of laughter. "Fenrir." Loki greeted with a relieved smile seeing his son was alright. He looked curiously at those whom had followed Fenrir as the boy climbed up to him. "Who is this? Making friends Fenrir?" Loki questioned his son with a warm smile. "Hello children. I am Loki, brother of Thor and this is Tony Stark." Loki greeted the kids standing out of reach and looking to he and Tony with curiousity. Though he was loathe to introduce him using Thor he knew the children would be more likely to recognize the blond. Seeing Storm follow in behind with no rush in her step he gave her a welcoming smile as well happy to see that she had not been far behind. Had not left his son to his own devices.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games