Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:23 pm
Lance held a framed picture in his hand and smiled. Well, I guess it is all for the best. People are not meant to know about there own futures too early. He pulled a rather old looking key out of his pocket setting it on the ground in front of the kid. You need this more than me hold onto it for me. Just then they heard a voice behind them. It was Avenger, he spoke in a rather calm manner directing all his comments to Angel.

Avenger- Well well well, one of two paths hiding behind your leg there. I see two people before me. He pulled out a watch from the sash on his chest. I have a present for the kid, come here and claim it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 pm
john looked at avenger and hid behind her "you wont hurt him. will you?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
john looked at avenger and hid behind her "you wont hurt him. will you?" she asked looking at him

Avenger- No no not at all in fact I am offering him a great present. He held his hand out as the key on the ground flew into his hand. Hahahahha, on second thought I think I will serve myself an early birthday. This key will unlock the watches power. I think Lance knows what this is just look at his face.

Lance- His body was trembling with anger as he looked at the watch. GIVE That back Avenger or else.

Avenger- Or else what, face it you fail. The picture there doesn't have you in it cause your fate is set. The gods will destroy you if you destroy Valak and there is also the other path. Face it your finished any way you look at it. If you had joined me I could have save you. Too bad, "he put the key into the side of the watch as it started to light up". Finally, this power has returned only this time there is no brother to stop it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:55 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Avenger- No no not at all in fact I am offering him a great present. He held his hand out as the key on the ground flew into his hand. Hahahahha, on second thought I think I will serve myself an early birthday. This key will unlock the watches power. I think Lance knows what this is just look at his face.

Lance- His body was trembling with anger as he looked at the watch. GIVE That back Avenger or else.

Avenger- Or else what, face it you fail. The picture there doesn't have you in it cause your fate is set. The gods will destroy you if you destroy Valak and there is also the other path. Face it your finished any way you look at it. If you had joined me I could have save you. Too bad, "he put the key into the side of the watch as it started to light up". Finally, this power has returned only this time there is no brother to stop it.
she held onto john and they took a step back "wh-what do you mean?" she asked looking at them  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she held onto john and they took a step back "wh-what do you mean?" she asked looking at them

Avenger- Allow me to tell you the story it all started with a king and a scientist. The king had complete rule of the land with a power that could literally customize the land and people as he liked. The scientists sole goal in life was to learn everything there was to know. Being a good friend of the kings the king allowed him to study the watch.

After borrowing the watch many times he finally managed to make a copy. The rest is lost in history all that is known is the two eventually clashed seemingly destroying them for all time. Apparently these objects were just sent to random places in time. Now what should I do first, maybe I will make you my servant Angel and the child can become a servant.

He pointed the watch at Angel only nothing happened. Whattt, what is going on this stupid watch will not listen to a word I say. The name King Infinity was engraved on the watch as well as a shield with another faded name on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:13 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Avenger- Allow me to tell you the story it all started with a king and a scientist. The king had complete rule of the land with a power that could literally customize the land and people as he liked. The scientists sole goal in life was to learn everything there was to know. Being a good friend of the kings the king allowed him to study the watch.

After borrowing the watch many times he finally managed to make a copy. The rest is lost in history all that is known is the two eventually clashed seemingly destroying them for all time. Apparently these objects were just sent to random places in time. Now what should I do first, maybe I will make you my servant Angel and the child can become a servant.

He pointed the watch at Angel only nothing happened. Whattt, what is going on this stupid watch will not listen to a word I say. The name King Infinity was engraved on the watch as well as a shield with another faded name on it.
she looked at him "A servant!" she yelled angry, she walked over to him and snatched the watch away "no you listen and listen good, i will never become a servant understood" she slid the watch into her pocket "and your not getting it back"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:18 am
Avenger- He allowed Angel to take the watch from him. Take the watch it is useless in anyones hands but the ones engraved there. I wonder what that faded name was it could be anyone. It could even be one of Lances ancestors are you sure you want him so close to such power. He laughed after speaking those words, he was attempting to trick Angel into protecting the object from all. He really knew exactly what the one name was and it seemed to annoy him that someone like that would have at one time had that ability and given it up so willingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:04 am
ragnos jumps down  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 am
she looked at him "then i will keep it" she said and walked back to john  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:08 am
Aprilbaby1

Namine looks around and sees angel. "hey angel wheres everyone else?" she says.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:11 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

john hid behind angel "im not really sure"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:13 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"whos that?" she says. "and why is he hiding?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:14 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"oh his name is john, he is mine and ragnos's son, but from the future, he was born three years from now, and he is shy, thats why he is hiding"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:15 am
......anyone give me tips or fill me in?i am new in this and it would take me hours to read all of it.  

Lillian VonDei

Dapper Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:16 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"oh his name is john, he is mine and ragnos's son, but from the future, he was born three years from now, and he is shy, thats why he is hiding"

Namine looks at the little boy behind her. "dont worry john im a friend" she says as she extends her hand. "im happy for you and ragnos angel"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games