Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:36 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
I just have fun playing through it. I'm at the part I hate most in the entire game on my current file...My 5th or 6th, or even 7th time through XP Early in the castle area

The part with the catapults?

It's the part right after the little prison area, in the huge entrance area. Always so tense for me @_@;;

Ah, where she needs to be lifted up for those cranks?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:39 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
I just have fun playing through it. I'm at the part I hate most in the entire game on my current file...My 5th or 6th, or even 7th time through XP Early in the castle area

The part with the catapults?

It's the part right after the little prison area, in the huge entrance area. Always so tense for me @_@;;

Ah, where she needs to be lifted up for those cranks?

Yes, just because ammo is so scarce in that part. Thankfully, I've managed to afford all my favorite guns so far. My Punisher, Riot Gun, Semi-auto Rifle, and my Mine Launcher. Might not be TOO bad

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:41 pm

Af Mas
Yes, just because ammo is so scarce in that part. Thankfully, I've managed to afford all my favorite guns so far. My Punisher, Riot Gun, Semi-auto Rifle, and my Mine Launcher. Might not be TOO bad

So an actual new game then? normal or pro? I've never used the mine launcher...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:42 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Normal, because Pro is REALLY hard. I can't even pass the village on Pro. You should use the mine launcher. It's really good for taking out a group of enemies from a distance

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:45 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Normal, because Pro is REALLY hard. I can't even pass the village on Pro. You should use the mine launcher. It's really good for taking out a group of enemies from a distance

Wow. eek
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:46 pm

God I love Veronica Mars.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Wow. eek

Yeah, just gotta hit them before they get too close, or else the darts will blow up near you and hurt you a lot
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:52 pm

Af Mas
Yeah, just gotta hit them before they get too close, or else the darts will blow up near you and hurt you a lot

Whats the damage like on it?

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:53 pm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:57 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I think it can go up to 60

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:58 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Not too bad.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:03 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Not too bad.

That's with all the upgrades and the like, but still good

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:04 pm

Af Mas

Having the 5 or so in normal seemed to do well enough.

Well, I should get going, it's 1. Nighty night. heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:14 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

Having the 5 or so in normal seemed to do well enough.

Well, I should get going, it's 1. Nighty night. heart

Nini Ed *goes too* heart

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:36 am

ninja
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games