Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:28 pm
Klord, without a doubt you are the cheepest Killbot ever unleashed on the Galaxy.
Until the B1's show up and steal your questionable claim to fame.

Nelo's offer of bookoo bucks extends to you as well you know. He's paying 40k for the cheepest job on his to-do list and all it involves is fraging the hell out of it with a bunch of expendable minions that Nelo's willing to supply.

Thats the cheap job.

Meanwhile, you're trecking across the galaxy doing shitwork for chumpchange.

5,000 credits? Thats a planetary bounty at best. If you're going across the Galaxy to collect it, you're doing something wrong as its costing you more money going there, expending resources, and getting back to collect than it is to actually get paid.

Bounty Hunting is a buisness, man. You're in buisness to make money! Besides, if you take Nelo's offer you get a chance to show up both Durge and Sayla's mando. Make them look bad and you're on your way to REAL money!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:35 am
Siren and Calliga are being weird again... wink

So many LYNH possibilities that I can't post due to Gaia's rating... stressed  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:37 am
When one is financing endevours made by hutts, iskalloni, and about four different corporations by means of owning more than 50% of their stocks, money is easy to come by.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:17 pm
Sorry about my lack of activity but I’m getting ready for a trip to China. I’ll be gone from the 28th of this months and be back by the 8th of next month.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:36 pm
Hong Kong area?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:49 am
I’m gong to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:19 pm
For school, I take it?

Oi, val... and here i thought i said "worry about your helmet, mate" in mando... must've been off...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:39 pm
It’s a family vacation we’ve been planning since last summer. I’ll be with my main squeeze, his mom, and dad as well his grandma.  

K-Blade

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:25 pm
So Shouri has decided to quit the guild and didn’t tell me until I just asked her what was up. So I’m going to take over her character for a bit till I can separate my smuggler from her wookiee. Or something. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm
Well that kinda came outta nowhere. In a way though, it's not that unexpected, given that we only ever seem to keep very few people.

So, I have a question now that I remember Stellar dropped out:

What is to become of Revan's Shield?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:35 pm
Sayla carved a biohazard symbol on it and chucked it in a dumpster.
Assuming its not crushed to nothingess or disintegrated, its probably in a garbage heap on Obroa-skai.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:37 pm
Talk about coming at you sideways.  

K-Blade

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:05 pm
So, did Sonya seem too strong for an apprentice? or not? I don't think a simple blow to the gut is going to knock her out....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm
Probably not, although Karah Tos is known for having prodigous strength. But I think your response was appropriate.

EDIT: Also, the fact that he is wearing heavy gauntlets would have made the blow harder as well.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 pm
I imagine so, and probalby a bit of the Force went into the punch too...

Still, a woman scorned isn't something to take lightly. Especially one with the ability to alter people's wills....  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games