Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 pm
The brown-haired young man once again poked his head out, adjusting his glasses. "That'd be me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm
Tesei Utakata
Nova watched the tendrils appear from the little Wynaut. Knowing what must be done, she flew straight into them, allowing herself to take whatever it was for the little Sneasal. She knew that it was a newer creature and wouldn't stand against whatever this was. So she would protect it and let it finish it's own fight. Nova was on her last legs anyways and the Metal sound was not helping her at this moment.

Reno watched this at the sidelines, the meteorite's dull ache in his mind detracting his attention from the fight. Nova knew what to do, so he could focus on his internal struggle. Forcing the meteorite's will back again, he felt it not disappear fully, but instead become a dull ache in his mind. This fight better be done quick or Reno might lose it.
"Faint Attack, Spiritomb." Sub called out as he entered the room, his Spiritomb appearing from his own shadow, dashing off in front of him, disappearing in the process, reappearing as it slammed into Nova. "Poe, contain Reno, Mean Look." It was then that Poe, the Sableye, appeared in front of Reno and cast upon him a fiendish glare as his eyes gave off an eerie glow, the trainer before him would feel his body tense up as the Mean Look took his toll. "I've been looking for you, Reno. Now look what you went and made me do..." He grunted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 pm
I automatically dropped everything at stared at Sub. "What the hell?" I blurted out without thinking. "Reno and I are in a battle!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 pm
And the Furret guy hooked his arm around the human's neck to pull him closer. "He's my bodyguard," he said. "And a liiiittle more streetwise than I am."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Faint Attack, Spiritomb." Sub called out as he entered the room, his Spiritomb appearing from his own shadow, dashing off in front of him, disappearing in the process, reappearing as it slammed into Nova. "Poe, contain Reno, Mean Look." It was then that Poe, the Sableye, appeared in front of Reno and cast upon him a fiendish glare as his eyes gave off an eerie glow, the trainer before him would feel his body tense up as the Mean Look took his toll. "I've been looking for you, Reno. Now look what you went and made me do..." He grunted.
"Sub. I 'ad control until you decided ta interrupt. Now, I'm gonna lose it." Reno forced out, his effort apparent in his eyes. Suddenly, his entire body relaxed as an ethereal power wrapped around him. "Now, look at what you caused. Kaiden, time for us to go." Reno uttered, his accent wiped from his voice. He needed to not move at all, because his Abra was already out and did the one thing it was born to do. Teleporting his master away, Kaiden landed them int he lab, near to where Reno remembered where the meteorite had been.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 pm
"What do you need a bodyguard for?" Eve asked before realization hit her, "Oh, I'm so rude. Sorry about that. I'm Eve." She smiled sweetly before holding her hand out for one of the two boys to grab, "Would you two care to come inside for some tea?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm
I stared at the space where Reno had stood, all thoughts of Sub's interruption erased from my mind. "...what just happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 pm
"Reasons." The man said. "I'm Nicholas, and this is Jude."

With no hesitation, he took her hand. "And tea sounds fine, thanks."  

Acquire Cache

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Sub. I 'ad control until you decided ta interrupt. Now, I'm gonna lose it." Reno forced out, his effort apparent in his eyes. Suddenly, his entire body relaxed as an ethereal power wrapped around him. "Now, look at what you caused. Kaiden, time for us to go." Reno uttered, his accent wiped from his voice. He needed to not move at all, because his Abra was already out and did the one thing it was born to do. Teleporting his master away, Kaiden landed them int he lab, near to where Reno remembered where the meteorite had been.
"The meteorite isn't here, and you won't be able to sense it. Look at you, I thought you were stronger than that..." Sub said as he appeared from the shadows, his Spiritomb wrapping around him, having taken the Dark Channeler in-training to the lab with Shadow Sneak. "GRAY, activate the field." Sub said to the SNAG that rested in his pocket. "Already have, teleportation will no longer work within the building. I have also locked down all exists, no one comes in, no one leaves." GRAY said from the device. "You see, Reno. There were several reasons why I had quested to gather Dark Gems a few days back. One was to create a safety box to contain the meteorite, to cover the signal it gives out so it can no longer be detected. And two, use the same chi reactor technology made by Cipher, and stolen by us, to create a chi field, powered by said Dark Gems, that will wrap the HQ is celestial chi similar to Dark types, making teleportation impossible. After we lost Io from a well placed teleport I knew I had to do something about this should we capture her again, it would seem my fail safe for will work on you." Sub said as he folded his arms.

"There is no escape now, not even a Ghost type can phase through the walls. You also may find that your Abra's Psychic abilities have been dulled thanks to the chi field that's covering this building. Now, you have one or two options, either hand over the meteorite fragment nice and easy, and still hold onto some of your dignity. Or, you can make this a fight, one that you most certainly won't win. Do you really think you can defeat a master of Dark Pokemon, especially one that has faced legends and lived to tell the tale?" He asked Reno, plain and simple.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Nova would feel all the pain in the world as.... nothing happened! Yeah, the energy kinda moved at them like flowers pointing at the sun, but flying through them didn't really do much. The energy faded, and Jack sat there.

Maia rose her fist, about to shout something else, when suddenly Sandshrew walked in, guns blazing! "Woah woah woah! What's going on here?" Maia asked, walking across the battlefield to confront the leader on his seemingly random assault on Reno! "Is there some kind of Battle Royale I don't know about?-- AH!" Maia stumbled away from Reno once he stopped using his weird accent! It just... sounded so weird! Once Reno left, Maia looked at where Sub had been. "....Ok, so I'm 100% sure I've missed something. Where is everyone going?!"

As Maia spoke, Jack began... moving! He twitched once, then twice... and then burst into flame! The white flames of a Hawk style evolution! Jack seemed to ball himself up, a large mass sprouting from him! The flames grew as the Wynaut twisted and morphed! When the flames died out, a Wobbufet stood in Jack's place, forced to stand by his weird little legs. "....Wobbu." he grunted. Evolution was such a waste of energy.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm
While Sub was tending to matters of import, I was left watching the spot Sub vanished from. "...I am so confused..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:01 pm
"Ooh, tea?" Jude asked, and followed Eve and Nick inside. Just as he had, however, the door snapped shut and almost on his tail. It shivered as if it knew it had just escaped a horrible fate. "Yeesh. Does this place always go on lockdown when there are new people about?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 pm
"Fellow team member Reno is currently under the influence of the meteorite in his possession. Reno is currently channeling the Psychic power of his Pokemon and is now deemed dangerous as his mental state has become fragile. Sub has moved to take the fragment away from him. The building is currently on lock down, be on alert." GRAY explained to everyone in the HQ, through the building's intercom.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm
The slamming of the door would have easily caused the Leafeon girl to jump, nearly bumping into Nick as the action startled her, "Uh, no. This is the first it's ever happened, I don't know what's going on."

Glancing back towards the now shut door, Eve slowly began making her way towards the kitchen, "Maybe we can go find Sub in a bit. He's the leader around here, he'll likely know what's going on. Not to mention I should probably introduce you two to him."

Smiling back at the boys, Eve led the way into the kitchen before setting about the task of making tea, "Any preferences for tea? I tend to stick with green, personally, but I can do just about any type you'd like."

As the girl began brewing her tea, she motioned back towards the hybrid sitting at the table, "The hybrid sitting at the table there is Ship. Ship, this is Jude and Nick."

Eve's ears twitched slightly when GRAY's voice suddenly sounded throughout the HQ, "Oh, well that explains it. Building's on lockdown cause of a dumbass. Great."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:11 pm
"So, that's what happened," I said after hearing GRAY's announcement. "I had no idea he had the meteorite on him. He sure pulled a number on me."

I sighed, shook my head, put my SNAG back in my pocket, and recalled Sneasel. Not only was I at a disadvantage in this battle with Reno locked up, but I was no longer in the mood. Instead, I just walked out of the training room, and headed toward the lobby, and probably the kitchen.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games