Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:22 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "then i will keep it" she said and walked back to john

Namine looks around and sees angel. "hey angel wheres everyone else?" she says.
john hid behind angel "im not really sure"

"whos that?" she says. "and why is he hiding?"
"oh his name is john, he is mine and ragnos's son, but from the future, he was born three years from now, and he is shy, thats why he is hiding"

Namine looks at the little boy behind her. "dont worry john im a friend" she says as she extends her hand. "im happy for you and ragnos angel"
"thanks but we have bigger problems for another day"
John: who are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:22 am

Lillian VonDei

Dapper Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:29 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"oh his name is john, he is mine and ragnos's son, but from the future, he was born three years from now, and he is shy, thats why he is hiding"

Namine looks at the little boy behind her. "dont worry john im a friend" she says as she extends her hand. "im happy for you and ragnos angel"

bigger problems? she thinks. "well im here to help anyway possible". She looks at John. "Im an elf john, a spirit of nature and friends to your parents, i have not been around much since i have other responsibilities, its very nice to meet you by the way" she says  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:30 am
lily9433flower

[love ur pics lily and i have been away a while so i dont know either im just going with the flow]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:30 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

bigger problems? she thinks. "well im here to help anyway possible". She looks at John. "Im an elf john, a spirit of nature and friends to your parents, i have not been around much since i have other responsibilities, its very nice to meet you by the way" she says
"another day, another problem" she mumbled
john: nice to meet you Namine  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

" come here john, let me take a closer look at you", she says. There was a bad feeling in the pti of her stomach she hoped the problem wasnt something too big.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

" come here john, let me take a closer look at you", she says. There was a bad feeling in the pti of her stomach she hoped the problem wasnt something too big.
he slowly came out from behind her "umm ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:25 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"Dont be afraid i dont bite" she said as she laughed her voice like a bell in the wind.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"Dont be afraid i dont bite" she said as she laughed her voice like a bell in the wind.
he walked up to her
Me: its ok john, she wont hurt you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:21 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

he walked up to her

namine loved children as soon as john walked up to her she enveloped him in a hug her familiar swirling softly around them. "You're a nice boy john i hope we can be good friends" she said and she kissed his forehead  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

he walked up to her

namine loved children as soon as john walked up to her she enveloped him in a hug her familiar swirling softly around them. "You're a nice boy john i hope we can be good friends" she said and she kissed his forehead
he smiled "i know we will"
"ok now what do you guys want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:36 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

he walked up to her

Namine shrugged. "what do you think?" she said.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:39 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

he walked up to her

john perks up "lets go swimming" he said smiling

"sure sounds good to me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:45 am
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
he walked up to her

"sure sounds good to me"

"Great" namine said. "race ya to the water", she swiftly undid her clothes and started runnning towards the body of water her hair leaving a scented trail of cherry blossoms.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:48 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
he walked up to her

"sure sounds good to me"

"Great" namine said. "race ya to the water", she swiftly undid her clothes and started runnning towards the body of water her hair leaving a scented trail of cherry blossoms.
they both undid their clothes and ran after her "hey wait up" they both said smiling  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games