Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:36 pm
dum de dum what to do what to do...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:43 pm
Vashyyk

Dig a tunnel to the Demon world? I'll become a S call Demon, and rule the living world, and Spirt world.... *is suddenly thinking about Yu Yu Hakusho* O.o  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:09 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

Dig a tunnel to the Demon world? I'll become a S call Demon, and rule the living world, and Spirt world.... *is suddenly thinking about Yu Yu Hakusho* O.o
o.O *slowly starts inching away*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:30 am
Sorry I've been gone so much sweatdrop  

Blaze Heart

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:49 am
gotsta post that i need someone to draw a pic for me. but also gotta make a war styled map in starcraft....sigh art or war...hard choices  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:07 am
DoomNeko
Actually I'm on Final Fantasy Tactics... anyways I guess I must've spent too much time in the sun today.

Evil sun! It messez wif da breihn! o.O

Eddily

I got the first a few months ago, never finished it. sweatdrop

FFT... Rock on. My friends and I all have that game. Most of us, the original. That's one of my favorite games. VERY good for self~insertion. xd Most of us don't even use the in~game units, we prefer to put our gang into the game. ^_^ Usually, I prefer my character to go with Lancer main, Mathmatics as my second, with Teleport as my move bonus, all decked out in Genji gear. It's hell to try to be a good Calculator, but it's a fantastic second skill. I'm pretty luck with Teleport, though. Most of my boys can't get it to work that well for them, but gah... It just makes it so much fun to spelunk the Deep Dungeon. Just go in there and Flare or Petrify everyone on screen (your party having some sort of resistance, of course) and just teleporting all over, finishing them off with a mean poke from a two~handed pike. xd While Knights amd Monks follow after you, punching and slashing suckas twice.  

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:13 am
anyone even up??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:15 am
anyone even up??  

Vashyyk

Zeerau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:33 am
*wanders in*H-hello? Anyone here? *slinks over to a couch*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:35 am
Meow =3 *Yawns* How Ish Everybody Morning For All I Hope You HAve Fun This Day  

Nathan Azzcarn

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:49 am
hey.. goodmorning all.

i missed the end of the race. who won and what happened? ~yawnz~ im painting my fence today, so i might not be on alot after this...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:53 am
oo.. so thats what heppened....meh  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:58 am
Audi_Kitty
hey.. goodmorning all.

i missed the end of the race. who won and what happened? ~yawnz~ im painting my fence today, so i might not be on alot after this...

What was the race? I have ben gone for a few days and missed it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:59 am
Gaian Olympics. Some race. It murdered the servers. Highlights were Edmund abandoning the race 'cause Vanessa lured him into the Personals and Moira winning the race.  

Ikodiko

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:00 am
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
hey.. goodmorning all.

What was the race? I have ben gone for a few days and missed it sweatdrop

o ian and moria and edmund and gino and sasha and leon had a race. like. the gaia olympics or something. they had little sprites of them running arround on the maps(which is y its so huge now). it was really neat^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games