Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:24 am
So yeah, I need to get up at 6:30am for work, and I can't sleep. I'm exhausted and need to, but I can't seem to just fall asleep. I don't know what to do. Erf..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:46 am
I hate when that happens. XP I'm here if you need to talk.  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:42 am
Af Mas
So yeah, I need to get up at 6:30am for work, and I can't sleep. I'm exhausted and need to, but I can't seem to just fall asleep. I don't know what to do. Erf..
That happens to me every time I need to be up in the actual morning part of the day....When that DOES (oh so rarely) happen, I usually just pull all-nighters and sleep when I get home. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:15 am
Essentially what ended up happening...I haven't slept at all. I pretty much tossed and turned the entire time...I feel absolutely awful right now, and have an 8 hour shift ahead of me. Yeah, I'm going to switch out of it next week. This is bullshit  

Af Mas

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:32 am
Omg. Omg. Omg.

So NG's mom's boyfriend got sick and couldn't go with them to the magic show :/.. That sucks, but... I got the extra ticket. I've never been to a magic show. I nearly died in my seat. David Copperfield is AWESOME. I didn't know what to do! I was clapping and hooting, and I offered to have his baby at one point [He asked if anyone wanted to!] and I didn't know whether to be quiet in hopes of figuring out a trick, or if I should just oooh and ahhhh with everyone else. It was fantastic.

Today. Today. Today is the expo! I'm excited. We went to bed at midnight, it's 5am now. NG gets up at 6am. Her mom gets up at 6:30am. I could have slept in, but I'm too excited. More leopard geckos! More ball pythons! I haven't picked what I want for myself, probably just a female ball python. They're so lovely. This trip is going to be fantastic. We're leaving the house at 7am to get everyone else, we want to be on our way at 7:30am. Why? Our drive is 2 hours and 45 minutes!

>> I'm also up early 'cuz my love said he'd be awake, but we didn't get up at 4:30am as planned, as NG told him, so he laid down for a nap. I probably won't see him till tonight. Not late! We should be home at 6pm. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. I'm too excited.

Other updates: Pythia's still trying to shed. We lube her up with KY and mist her. She's got a brick to rub on. She's been flaking off scales [it's so weird to look at my hands and see a little brown fleck, it's her scale. e.e] and hasn't had much luck at shedding yet.. But NG says she's loads better, so I'm hoping!

The old flame, Christina, tried to talk to me and apologize to me. She never took those pills. She was blaming me and NG for nothing. She doesn't know why she did it, but she hopes she and I can be RPing buddies again someday. I got emotional for a while, but stabilized and blocked her. :/ Slav's my angel throughout all this, you know? I mean, he's not just there to see me through my bad times. We idly talk about.. Well, future times. Visits, and what's gonna happen. I'm teasing him about strapons.

IRC is my new home. o.o; If I'm not on MSN, Yahoo, or AIM, check IRC 'cuz I'm almost always there. Even if I am on my messengers, I'm always on IRC, chatting it up. Hmmm..

Still working on commissions. I've hit a block in my art, since all I seem to want to draw is females lately and all my commissions are of men! Gasp! So I took on some female giftarts, hoping to get it out of my system, and it's still not gone. Ohwell, I'll try again tomorrow. After the expo excitements. Maybe I'll do repticam tonight for the new animals?

OH! And.. Finally? My hair's dyed! Coppery red, once more. A bit darker than normal, but to be expected since it's not a salon job.

Aww, Affy.. And you Can't use the sleep aids.. Tried the old remedies? Warm milk? Honeyed tea? Hot shower before bed?

<3 Toodles, loves. That was the Sheol Report.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:36 am
NG has had a long day. We went to David Copperfeild yesterday,and while it was wonderful, I'm tierd. I woke up later then Sheol because, once again, my stomache was killing me. In any case, even if my pain might warent a visit to the hospital today, I'm not going.

On Copperfeild:
We went to the most awesome theatre in the world, and I love it there. Everythings intricate. The show was wonderful, but I don't know...I guess I was missing somthing. There was a duck that threw up on people which was pretty funny. Yeah, it was kinda funny how he kept throwing up. Also made a car apper on stage. o_o it worked and everything,so you know it was real. It really is magic.

On the Expo:
Thanks to generous donaters,Tori and I are getting quite a bit! I'm very excited! .:.tailwag.:. In any case, we're about to head out! so Wish us luck on finding what were looking for!  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:56 am
UglyCoyoteNG

On the Expo:
Thanks to generous donaters,Tori and I are getting quite a bit! I'm very excited! .:.tailwag.:. In any case, we're about to head out! so Wish us luck on finding what were looking for!

Have fun. 3nodding

I am just now waking up there isn't much chance that I am going to be there. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:48 am
You got to see David Copperfield? Wow, I'm jealous! I hope you guys have fun at the expo! heart  

Manda_Tifa

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 pm
David Copperfield is the Teh Man. My bro and dad went to go see him once... *jealousy ensues*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:54 pm
On the Drive Up...
Mom,Sheol and I picked up Brittany & Ashleigh from petco early in the morning, and packed into the car with nothing but Propel,M&Ms,Dove, and Gobstoppers. We BSed about Cats attacking and defending, injuries we'd had, vet bills, snakes, drugs, old stories and more. We stopped at two rest stops because I was feeling reallllly sick. @_@ Second rest top I got sick and we were good. I got to be in the front seat, poor Sheol,Ashleigh and Brittany were in the back of our Monte Carlo.

On the Expo...
It was smaller then Sept.'s. It was at a Holiday Inn,so it was pretty damn small. Only like 12-20 sellers. Alot of close buisness people though. There was some random shops - like a jewlery shop, a knick-nack shop, and a carniverouse plant shop...

We saw some HUUUUGE snakes. Like a GIGANTIC blood python, Useualy they're around eight inches around at they're widest girth, this one had to be around 20 inches! he was HUGE! and he was MEAN! Wow. Talk about somthing I would not keep.

There was several monitors I wanted. A black throat, a nile, a savannah. Sheol said no on all. ;3;

Saw Anry's Breeder, Simon Tang of Red Dragon Herps, which was nice, because I like him and he's a nice guy.

We saw Pictus Gecko hatchlings that were able to fit two to six to a pinkie nail.
Some orange, and i mean ORANGE leopard geckos.

Saw a Jungle Carpet Python that was GIGANTIC.

Lots of baby Dumrils, which were cute.

Some pythons I haven't ever seen before, either.

On the Animals...
So, about what I bought..

One bearded dragon, three leopard geckos, and three ball pythons.

The Bearded Draogn
My bearded dragon, Draco, is six years old, and small. This male, we bought, is only two years old -he'll grow more. He's HUGE, his head is at least twice as big as Draco's, aswell ashis tail. He's going to be HUGE. Because he could be sick, Draco can't meet him without glass being between them. They were trying to kiss threw it. X3

The Leopard Geckos
We got three juvenile females for Spot, known as "The Harem." He dosen't know them yet, quarentine ya know.We got all three from the same woman,and they'll be good pets.

Wy - Wy's tail is bitton off. It'll grow back, but it'll take time. She's okay with people,but a little nervouse. She's called Wy because shes got a "Y" on the back of her head!

Annie - Annie is really yellow,and fine with people. Wonderful face, and gentle. Named Annie due to her having an ''a'' on her back,that looks just like a text typed lower case "A".

Freckle - Freckle is shedding and very friendly. She's called Freckle because she's got lots of black spots.

The Ball Pythons
We bought a male het for pied four year old from Simon Tang,and after discussing, we will buy two females from him later this week. Two normals that we'll breed with the male.

Polaris - Het for Piebald.Male. 4 years old. Proven Breeder. Shy. I sure do like him.. :3 He was $400. Very 'spensive!

Onn the Items...
We bought:
2 100watt red bulbs
1 40watt crematic bulb
1 12" tong
1 hemostat
1 lamp stand
1 mini-hook
1 heat strip
4 live fuzzies
5 live pinkies

free: 1 "BeanFarm" Tshirt. sweatdrop

Onn the Drive Home...
;_; I was just to tired to even remember.arararar.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Wow, NG...roughly how much did you SPEND?!

Don't forget to send us pics of the new members of your family!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:34 pm
Wow..got quite a few there now.  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:01 am
Okay, so after being awake for a little over 40 hours, I finally got a good night's rest. A good 10 hour sleep made me feel a lot better. I still have no idea what caused this bout on insomnia, and I still might see the doctor if this happens at all again, but right now, I'm just glad I managed to sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:25 am
Manda_Tifa
Wow, NG...roughly how much did you SPEND?!

Don't forget to send us pics of the new members of your family!!
Somewhere between $900 - $1200. Haven't finished spending,either. We might get a RTB thanks to somone.

Also, Sheol might get a pair of adult Leopard Geckos.

Rainey_angel81
Wow..got quite a few there now.

going on 21-23.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games