Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:22 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
I also have my home in your pants XP

I still remember back, befor we really got to kow each other, I said something about a band you liked, that wasn't flatering, and I thought you left cause you were mad at me, but it was only cause you had to go XP

Yep. 3nodding

I remember that too. Don't remember what band though, but maybe that's a good thing.

I think it was a song, not a band, but it was by a band you liked. Think it was that crappy remake who ever did of "The Wall" >>

Probably wouldn't be bad, if it was their own song, but to try and redo a masterpiece of Floyd, is like trying to top The Statue of david, with silly putty.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:23 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
D: I have a place in Affy's pants, so ha *doesn't mean that perversly, Eddily knows*

I have a place in everyone's pants. heart

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:24 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
D: I have a place in Affy's pants, so ha *doesn't mean that perversly, Eddily knows*

I have a place, in every opening on Af, and I mean that Pervertedly XP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:25 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I think it was a song, not a band, but it was by a band you liked. Think it was that crappy remake who ever did of "The Wall" >>

Probably wouldn't be bad, if it was their own song, but to try and redo a masterpiece of Floyd, is like trying to top The Statue of david, with silly putty.

Ah yeah....now I remember...don't I'll mention who it was, unless you remember eventually.

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:26 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

....You're horny, aren't you? XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:27 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

rofl

Eddily

Sirus Jin

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

BOING!

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ah yeah....now I remember...don't I'll mention who it was, unless you remember eventually.

can't even think of who. I know I do like alot of their songs, that I've heard, just that one. It was ok, but nothing liek the original. Kinda like Charlie and the chocolate factory. It was a good movie, but nothing like Willy Wonka.

Skuger Moonclaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:29 pm

Veronica Mars is on...Finally I catch an episode...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:29 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

No, just extremly perverted. I could be having a serious conversation, and I'll start thinking of dirty things.

Also though, Every opening in my body, is open for Af XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Mario Ragga!

ya mon
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
can't even think of who. I know I do like alot of their songs, that I've heard, just that one. It was ok, but nothing liek the original. Kinda like Charlie and the chocolate factory. It was a good movie, but nothing like Willy Wonka.

Well, not every cover is great, so I'll give you that. I haven't seen Charlie yet.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Sirus Jin
Veronica Mars is on...Finally I catch an episode...

I frickin love her. heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, not every cover is great, so I'll give you that. I haven't seen Charlie yet.

I actually liked both equally, they had diffrent things that I enjoyed.
I think I'm going to buy the DVDs for VM if I can find it

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

It's good, but compering it to the original, dosen't stand up.

there are remakes I like. I love MegaDeth's version of Paranoid, more then Ozzy's original version. System of a Down dose an awesome version Snowblind. Manson has a few good cover songs, but some are bla. Like a Vergin, it's funny, but I don't really care for it. Yet his Version of Sweet Dreams, is about Equal to the original.

so yeah, covers are a iffy thing. Cause unless your good enough, and do it right, your not going to go any where off other's works.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games