Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:51 pm

Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw

Depp is good, but I don't see the big deal about him.

But I am comparing his role to that of the original, played by the only one to ever be able to be Wonka, Gene Wilder. His abilites, to be so stright faced, and silly, or to just blow up and calm right down. He awesome.

Also, compaing the role to the one I had in my head, of Manson doing it. So kinda had on Depp in the movie. He was pretty good, I just still not to big into it.

whitch is odd, cause my mate loves Depp, and Burton. So feel odd not like either in that movie. ^^;

I know, I agree, I thought he did better then Depp. As for Manson I'm not too sure I agree with that either. I think it would be a little too creepy if he played it.

the version I can see, would be like Wonka from hell. All dark, and demonic. Be freak'n sweet.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:51 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Ooo yeah, his voice is so ******** sexy x.x He can like...sound growly one minute, screechy the next....his voice is so awesome...And I love Spin Me Right Round too! I think his only covers of Britney spears songs were live, cause that's all I could find when lookin for downloads

Soem times, I have this image, that I meet him some where, and he gives me long deep kiss. ^_^ Think we have sex too XP

I saw long ago, this song that claimed to be Manson, and Alice Cooper doing a song together. Saddly, the song never downloaded, so I could never find out. That would probably make my all time favorite song. Alice, and Manson, are like the two best singers, and I love their additudes. Both are just so uncaring about what they come off as. Cooper dose comecals that make fun of himself, and the type of music he dose, and too me, that's awesome.

Mmm, Three way, with me in the middle of Cooper and Manson.
x3 lol...He's about 6 months older than my mom, so I don't have sexul fantasies of him, just his voice XD; my mate said I looked like Alice once when my mascara was running after crying XD

Alektorphobia

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:53 pm

Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin
That's so much cheeper then what Suncoast would charge me. I could see me paying around $60 + for the first season sweatdrop

60+? eek Maybe if there was a ton more extra stuff....

That's Suncost for you! They really jack up the prices!

Dayum. The place I go to down the street can sell things pretty high too, not sure what their price on VM is though.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:54 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw

But I am comparing his role to that of the original, played by the only one to ever be able to be Wonka, Gene Wilder. His abilites, to be so stright faced, and silly, or to just blow up and calm right down. He awesome.

Also, compaing the role to the one I had in my head, of Manson doing it. So kinda had on Depp in the movie. He was pretty good, I just still not to big into it.

whitch is odd, cause my mate loves Depp, and Burton. So feel odd not like either in that movie. ^^;

I know, I agree, I thought he did better then Depp. As for Manson I'm not too sure I agree with that either. I think it would be a little too creepy if he played it.

the version I can see, would be like Wonka from hell. All dark, and demonic. Be freak'n sweet.

Bwhaha! Come into my lair Charlie!

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:54 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Ooo yeah, his voice is so ******** sexy x.x He can like...sound growly one minute, screechy the next....his voice is so awesome...And I love Spin Me Right Round too! I think his only covers of Britney spears songs were live, cause that's all I could find when lookin for downloads

Soem times, I have this image, that I meet him some where, and he gives me long deep kiss. ^_^ Think we have sex too XP

I saw long ago, this song that claimed to be Manson, and Alice Cooper doing a song together. Saddly, the song never downloaded, so I could never find out. That would probably make my all time favorite song. Alice, and Manson, are like the two best singers, and I love their additudes. Both are just so uncaring about what they come off as. Cooper dose comecals that make fun of himself, and the type of music he dose, and too me, that's awesome.

x3 lol...He's about 6 months older than my mom, so I don't have sexul fantasies of him, just his voice XD; my mate said I looked like Alice once when my mascara was running after crying XD

He is way to old for me, but damn, if he's still not hot. I love how his music can go from dark, to dark and funny. Like Cold Ethle, that song is really dark, about a Necrophiliac, yet it's just so funny how he did it.

He still has it too. Dragon town is one of his newer albums, and it's freak'n awesome. I want to get his other new one that came out couple years ago "Eyes of Alice Cooper"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:57 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

He is way to old for me, but damn, if he's still not hot. I love how his music can go from dark, to dark and funny. Like Cold Ethle, that song is really dark, about a Necrophiliac, yet it's just so funny how he did it.

He still has it too. Dragon town is one of his newer albums, and it's freak'n awesome. I want to get his other new one that came out couple years ago "Eyes of Alice Cooper"
I agree, the man aged beautifully....x.x *pops in a burned disc with his music and murrs as she listens to it*

Alektorphobia

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:57 pm

Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw
Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw

Bwhaha! Come into my lair Charlie!

"7 lucky kids are welcomed to my Factory, if they get the Crimson tickets. One can win the ultimate prize, of a life time of my chocolate.

....the rest, won't fair too well. Muhahahaha!"

The oopaloompa would look like something out of Resident Evil. XP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:59 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

"7 lucky kids are welcomed to my Factory, if they get the Crimson tickets. One can win the ultimate prize, of a life time of my chocolate.

(drools at the thought of RE) heart

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:00 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I agree, the man aged beautifully....x.x *pops in a burned disc with his music and murrs as she listens to it*

I only have two songs on my comp, by him. I own like 7 CDs though. just my player sucks, so can't listen to em. I'd rip em, but my program that can do that, makes them a file type that my computer dosen't like playing.

Welcome to my Nightmare, and Dragon Town, are my two favorite albums.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:00 pm

What program do you use to rip Sura?

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:02 pm

Sirus Jin
Skuger Moonclaw

(drools at the thought of RE) heart

Agustes gets stuck int he tube, and you watch as he is sent flying into a boiler. Or something.

oh yeah. Willy Wonka, and the Chocolate Factory of lost souls. Rated R

"Remember Kids, play nice, or die"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:03 pm

The episode of Family Guy that I was thinking of while I was taking a shower is on tonight. I'm freaking awesome.

Sirus Jin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:03 pm

Eddily
What program do you use to rip Sura?

window media player. makes them WMA, or what ever that file type is. It plays, but if I'm doing sertan things, like using flash, it skips. And I don't have anything to reformat things into MP3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:05 pm

Sirus Jin
The episode of Family Guy that I was thinking of while I was taking a shower is on tonight. I'm freaking awesome.

Its funny when that happens.

I thought it was funny, some time back, the Wonka spoof of Family guy was on, and the next day, it was the Futurama one XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:05 pm

Yeah, WMP sucks big time...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games