Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:34 am
So should we tell Jaden that he should be fortunate he escaped alive?

I thought about playing a Taung Mando, myself. Even have a few pics I could use.
But I already have two characters. A Third would be way too much. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:34 am
The joys of shapeshifting. When those annoying subordinates decide they got a 'tude, just change into something stronger, faster, better than them and mop the floor.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 pm
I really dont think it works that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:27 pm
It'd be nice if it did, that's for sure. I've kind of bent the laws of shi'ido shapeshifting already by not doing full transformations, but as there's not much really saying they can't, i'm still possibly right...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:58 pm
So... I decided I have the most useless character of all time. Not that he himself is useless, just that... I dunno. He just doesn't do much.

Wait. How did I just barely survive??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:44 am
Jaden, Nelo gave an open casting call not too long ago for Mercenaries.
Ask him about it. He might just have something for you to do.
As to how you just barely survived, Nelo thinks skinning a person is the Taung variant of a good date.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:28 am
Wouldn't Sayla have to be the one to contact him?

Either way, it don't matter. He'd have to compete against Durge though on planet...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Nelo, you want to do anything with Ritt and Aurora? I’ll be leaving early Friday morning and won’t be back for nine days.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Nothing that can't be on hold. I expect her to miss the first couple of missions, but seeing as how the RP has stopped for a short breather anyways, I don't imagine we'll really have much action push the plot that fast...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 pm
I'd be posting more, but the only thing I can do ATM is just idle with Saria and Nemesis, since I plan on them getting sucked into the the big invasion bit so I can't do much else, and Siren's waiting on Calliga to finish up.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:32 am
Ok cool beans, I tried to pm you, but you have your pm’s set to friends only. Well if Aurora misses a few engagements it’s no biggie, she could just watch from the bridge and see how things are run, just don’t blow up the Bathurst with me on it lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:35 pm
Ok, time to get this thing back up and running.
Who's waiting on who?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:49 pm
Seeing how no-ones putting really an ounce of excitment into my idea, I'll be back on the drawing boards trying to think of something for this RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:01 pm
I'm waiting mostly on nobody really. K-blade would be nice to have around in case of something, but not essential. Really, I need to post with Nakara for Klord... That handles my end...

@ Des: Don't be discouraged. My ideas have been shot down too. At least you got some stuff worked out...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Well, I have no experience in GMing, so I'd have to move it back to typical RP set-up. And the people I was expecting to get into aren't even looking at it. So I don't see much worth moving on with it.

Aside, I'm considering bring Eldritch back again to shake things up...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games