Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:03 am
heheh!!! yay!! im about 99 gold away from completing my goal to get where i wanted!! fwee!! runs arround in circles~ then im gonna complete my outfit with, winged anklets^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:05 am
RadioBeast
Gaian Olympics. Some race. It murdered the servers. Highlights were Edmund abandoning the race 'cause Vanessa lured him into the Personals and Moira winning the race.

heheh!1 yay!! goodmorning!  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:08 am
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
hey.. goodmorning all.

i missed the end of the race. who won and what happened? ~yawnz~ im painting my fence today, so i might not be on alot after this...

What was the race? I have ben gone for a few days and missed it sweatdrop

o ian and moria and edmund and gino and sasha and leon had a race. like. the gaia olympics or something. they had little sprites of them running arround on the maps(which is y its so huge now). it was really neat^^

Sounds......neat? O_o
I guss it is one of those "you had to be there" things ^_^;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:08 am
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
hey.. goodmorning all.

i missed the end of the race. who won and what happened? ~yawnz~ im painting my fence today, so i might not be on alot after this...

What was the race? I have ben gone for a few days and missed it sweatdrop

o ian and moria and edmund and gino and sasha and leon had a race. like. the gaia olympics or something. they had little sprites of them running arround on the maps(which is y its so huge now). it was really neat^^

Sounds......neat? O_o
I guss it is one of those "you had to be there" things ^_^;

yeah... they gave out free shirts!

edit: i mean they didnt!! sweatdrop

>^.^<  

Zanzarus

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:30 am
Ahh Thet That's Why The Little Spirits Was Running All Over The MAp, Hun well Now That I Know Maybe I Can articipate The Nextime Unn Better No =3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:32 am
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Ahh Thet That's Why The Little Spirits Was Running All Over The MAp, Hun well Now That I Know Maybe I Can articipate The Nextime Unn Better No =3

hehe!! yeah! thats the spirit! ~wanders arround looking for something to do, then decides to click her claws on the floor out of boredome~ *click-clickety-click**click-clickety-click*  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:51 am
fwee!!! i got my winged anklets!!! ~plays with them for a while~ ok im done hehe

>^.^<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:57 am
Weee *Purrs Louder Looking For Some Company* Meow Looks Like That We Can Talk Hun =3 *Looks At Audi*  

Nathan Azzcarn

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:03 am
yeah. i just referred someone to gaia, so im hoping to get a box or something^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:05 am
Audi_Kitty
fwee!!! i got my winged anklets!!! ~plays with them for a while~ ok im done hehe

>^.^<

YAY!!!
*pokes your new wings*
^_^  

Darien_Thread

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:07 am
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty

>^.^<

YAY!!!
*pokes your new wings*
^_^

~grinz~ im so proud of myself!! arent they cute? hehe they match my miniwings, thats on of the main reasons y i really wanted them too!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:11 am
weeeeeell..... i have to go now. ~sighs~ can you 2 get along without destroying a city? ~giggles~ newayz. im off..
ttyl!

murr >^.^<  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:11 am
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty

>^.^<

YAY!!!
*pokes your new wings*
^_^

~grinz~ im so proud of myself!! arent they cute? hehe they match my miniwings, thats on of the main reasons y i really wanted them too!

How much did they cost you? o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:16 am
Hum I Can't Promise That I Wont Destroy The Citty But I'll Try  

Nathan Azzcarn

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:19 am
So How HAve You Been Darien? =3 *Smiles*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games