Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:06 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
What program do you use to rip Sura?

window media player. makes them WMA, or what ever that file type is. It plays, but if I'm doing sertan things, like using flash, it skips. And I don't have anything to reformat things into MP3

Get CDex, it's not big a program I don't think. You can rip to mp3 or wav files, course wavs are much bigger.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:07 pm

Sirus Jin
The episode of Family Guy that I was thinking of while I was taking a shower is on tonight. I'm freaking awesome.

Which one would that be?

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:07 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Yeah, WMP sucks big time...

I like to play movies on DivX xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:08 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Yeah, WMP sucks big time...

I have it, cause some movie files I have, only play on it. I try using Winamp, but they refuse to play on it. I usally play MPEGs and stuff on Winamp, The WMP video files in that, and AVIs in Divix.

I also have Real, and quick time. but I try to avoid downloading anything that are formated for those

Skuger Moonclaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 pm

*yawns, peeking in, curious about what's going on in here*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin
The episode of Family Guy that I was thinking of while I was taking a shower is on tonight. I'm freaking awesome.

Which one would that be?

The one where Stewie and Brian glew their hands together. Peter is extremely jelous when Lois goes out to meet a male friend.

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:11 pm

As for video, VLC plays about anything. Also, you'll be surprised what Windows Player Classic can play, but others can't.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:11 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
What program do you use to rip Sura?

window media player. makes them WMA, or what ever that file type is. It plays, but if I'm doing sertan things, like using flash, it skips. And I don't have anything to reformat things into MP3

Get CDex, it's not big a program I don't think. You can rip to mp3 or wav files, course wavs are much bigger.

I wish I could figure out what this one file type was I got. I found a Metroid remix on a PtoP, and it was some music type I've never heard of, but the icon showed Winamp, so I got it, worked, and found out, but estimation, it's about half the size of and MP3, and plays little more.

say like a 6 minet song is about 6mb, well with this formate, it would be like 3mb, and lay a 6 and a half. or osmething. I don't remember what song it is, so I can't look up the file type.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:12 pm

Diana Vulpes

HI ARTY

<<
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:12 pm

Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Which one would that be?

The one where Stewie and Brian glew their hands together. Peter is extremely jelous when Lois goes out to meet a male friend.

Ah. Do I bother asking why you were thinking of that in the shower? xd

Hiya Arty.

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:13 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Which one would that be?

Hiya Arty.

I really don't know...random thought I guess...
Hey Arty!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:15 pm

Eddily
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Which one would that be?

Hiya Arty.

cop "Why are you holding that babies hand?"
Stewie "You abducted me, with promisses of candy, and good times"
Brian "Shut up! Officer, you ever heard of that endustrial glue?"
Cop glued to the bakc of the other cop "Why yes we have"

probably not direct quote

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I wish I could figure out what this one file type was I got. I found a Metroid remix on a PtoP, and it was some music type I've never heard of, but the icon showed Winamp, so I got it, worked, and found out, but estimation, it's about half the size of and MP3, and plays little more.

say like a 6 minet song is about 6mb, well with this formate, it would be like 3mb, and lay a 6 and a half. or osmething. I don't remember what song it is, so I can't look up the file type.

Funky. smile There is this relatively new type called flac, supposedely you don't lose any quality or something from a cd. Not sure I could tell the difference. But, a cd is like 300mb that way.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

cop "Why are you holding that babies hand?"
Stewie "You abducted me, with promisses of candy, and good times"
Brian "Shut up! Officer, you ever heard of that endustrial glue?"
Cop glued to the bakc of the other cop "Why yes we have"

probably not direct quote

"Actually Yes,"

Almost. But I knew that because I just saw it.

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Diana Vulpes

HI ARTY

<<

Hi Sura

>.>
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games