Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm
SubonicXP
Right as Reno touched the drawing, the door slammed shut, locking as it did. As for the drawing Reno wouldn't feel a thing, like Dark chi field was still running after all. "I'm sorry, Reno. But you are going to have to stay here over night, you are a risk to yourself and everyone else. Don't bother trying to escape after I leave, the walls, doors, and cell bars are all made of Hard Stone and coated with Light Clay, it will absorb anything you can dish out. Just go to sleep on the bed over there and you'll be released in the morning, GRAY will be sure to remember." Sub said to Reno.
'Sub, don't leave me at the mercy a tha' crazy lil AI. 'E'll leave me 'ere fer days fer giggles. Well, at least i 'ave my SNAG in 'ere. Also, put Tesei back in 'is Pokeball. Otherwise, 'e may attempt ta break me out." Reno told Sub, hoping that he would listen some. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm
"Something bad almost happened to the boss man?!" she blurted out in shock. Someone who didn't have their SNAG was very confused as to what was going on. While she was slightly dissapointed that there wasn't a mission, the well being of Sub was a bit more concerning. Taking a seat, Alex found herself now waiting to hear the verdict aswell. She started drinking the Oran juice she had in hand, thinking it'd calm her nerves.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
Right as Reno touched the drawing, the door slammed shut, locking as it did. As for the drawing Reno wouldn't feel a thing, like Dark chi field was still running after all. "I'm sorry, Reno. But you are going to have to stay here over night, you are a risk to yourself and everyone else. Don't bother trying to escape after I leave, the walls, doors, and cell bars are all made of Hard Stone and coated with Light Clay, it will absorb anything you can dish out. Just go to sleep on the bed over there and you'll be released in the morning, GRAY will be sure to remember." Sub said to Reno.
'Sub, don't leave me at the mercy a tha' crazy lil AI. 'E'll leave me 'ere fer days fer giggles. Well, at least i 'ave my SNAG in 'ere. Also, put Tesei back in 'is Pokeball. Otherwise, 'e may attempt ta break me out." Reno told Sub, hoping that he would listen some. Hopefully.
"Tesei would die trying if he did." Sub said with a shrug. "I'll return him though. Just rest, we need to make sure all the foreign chi has left your body. Right now you should be fine so long as the chi reactor stays running, but I can't have to roaming around and then getting ideas to destroy it, now can I?" He said to Reno. "No hard feelings."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 pm
SubonicXP
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
"Tesei would die trying if he did." Sub said with a shrug. "I'll return him though. Just rest, we need to make sure all the foreign chi has left your body. Right now you should be fine so long as the chi reactor stays running, but I can't have to roaming around and then getting ideas to destroy it, now can I?" He said to Reno. "No hard feelings."
"Eh, I expected ta get arrested at some point in my life. Might as well get used ta a cell." Reno retorted, laying down on the bed. "Just make sure ta tell Leslie ta keep Fenrir on a leash. She'll be fine, but Tesei is liable ta riot."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 pm
Raising an eyebrow, Nick took the offered mug, taking a careful sip. The tea was strong, but not offensively so, and he nodded as he removed the tail from his head. "You're clear. It's not that strong. Not that I'm promoting the idea of a caffeinated furret hybrid, you understand. You're excitable enough as it is."

He turned and gave a curious glance to Alex, but directed his next question at Eve all the same. "Internal trouble, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Eh, I expected ta get arrested at some point in my life. Might as well get used ta a cell." Reno retorted, laying down on the bed. "Just make sure ta tell Leslie ta keep Fenrir on a leash. She'll be fine, but Tesei is liable ta riot."
"I shall." Sub said to Reno, before waving and leaving the holding cell, so Reno may sleep.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm
With Alex somewhat calmed, I decided to take a second look in the fridge. After rummaging around an open plain of red cans, I managed to find one bottle of Soda Pop and cracked it open.

Then, I sat back down and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm
"Tee hee," said Jude, and he took the lesser mug to the other side of the kitchen. A twitch flowed through his tail as he took his first sip -- it was a stronger tea than he was used to. But it retained its bittersweet flavor and that was all that mattered. "I guess we did come at a bad time though. We have -such- timing, don't we Nick?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm
Eve smiled at Ship's reaction to her berries and made a mental note to get more next chance she got, "Take it you like?" She asked before adding onto what he'd said, "Yeah, Ship here does make some of the best tea I've had in years. I wouldn't mind seeing how he does with a nice green tea, though." As she spoke, she subconsciously began partaking in one of her more recently acquired pastimes. Playing with the boy's hair.

She'd become so engrossed with the action, however, that she nearly missed both Alex's and Nick's questions, "I'm sure Sub's fine. Otherwise, GRAY would have made some sort of an announcement asking for any and all healers to rush to his aid." She took a small sip of her tea before flashing a small smile towards the boy, "A caffeinated furret would be interesting to see. Of course, it probably couldn't compare to a caffeinated Eevee. I was definitely a crazy kit back then. Especially after I'd gotten my hands on a mug of coffee someone'd left sitting on a counter once."

Shaking her head at the memory, Eve quickly decided to change the subject, "Anyways. What brings you two to our little mountain? And for that matter, how'd you even find the place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 pm
"Jude heard stories. He likes shiny stones and some people paid him because of it, or something, it's all rather silly." Nick said, giving Jude a grin. "I'm an artifact hunter, and apparently a bodyguard, so when I heard you people had the reputation you did, I thought I'd come see what was going on. He's tagging along because we've grown somewhat close."  

Acquire Cache

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 pm
Ship did his best to keep his face blank as Eve played with his hair. But if someone watched, it was clear he was at the very least flattered. But, being a teenaged boy, there was probably something more behind that look. "Thank you, Eve," he said. "And these berries, very flavorful."

Jude's tail wagged with a certain appreciation with what Nick said. "It happens I like my shinies," he said. "Used to be I was a gemologist and I made a modest living selling raw gems. Along the way I picked up some survival skills and a strong stomach because I've done some gross, stupid and dangerous things in the pursuit of my craft. But then Nick and some rube came along and the next thing I know I'm out all my stock. All I've got left is the money from my insurance."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Night stared in amazement at the scene occuring before him. In just one day he'd made an enemy, gained a few rivals, and even witnessed a betrayal. Snagem was the greatest thing in the world! You don't get this kind of excitement from regular old Pokémon journeys.

Seeing as how Reno & Terashi left, Night had one thought on his mind. "That means we won by default!" Night said happily. "Now don't have to kill you guys." Peep looked at Night in shock. "You were serious about that!" Peep exclaimed in his natural tounge. However, Night neither heard nor understood this comment. He was to busy doing a little victory dance. It wasn't until he finished that he realized, Terashi forgot all about poor little Titan. The Lairon, who stopped the metal sound when Sub arrived, just stayed there puzzled, not knowing what to do now. "C'mon Lairon," Night called to the Pokémon. "Let's go find T.B." Racing out the door, Lairon would follow at a slower pace.

Meanwhile, having gotten the message from Gray, Larry just shook his head in disappointment. "To think that this imbacel could cause so much trouble," Larry said. "Pity that I never saw a villian in him. These meteorite fragments must be stronger than I originally thought. Perhaps careful research is required. But first...King Lancer, are you prepared to do battle with Snips at this very moment?" The Piplup nodded, so Larry led them out the door. Being on lock-down, Larry headed to the next best battle field...the training area.  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm
Maia stood in the training room, looking around. "....I'm counting that as a win." She announced, turning to find Jack had digivolved! Er.. I mean evolved! "Oh Jack, you did it!" She cooed, hugging the Wobbufet. It was strange seeing him upright, but it was something she would get used to! "Ok, let's go get some rest. You fought haaaard."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Eve resisted the urge to laugh softly at the look she easily noticed coming from Ship. Oh yeah, he definitely liked her playing with his hair better than Sub, "They're some of my favorites. I love the sweet and sour mix to them."

"A Furret who likes shinies? Well there's a surprise," Eve giggled, teasing the hybrid boy a little before glancing back towards Nick, "Well, it was very nice to meet both of you. Perhaps Sub will be around soon enough and I can introduce you and, possibly, get the two of you officially initiated into the group. If you wanted, that is."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 pm
"Something like that. It might at least help Jude's peace of mind if we weren't hotel jumping every few days." Nick said, shrugging.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games