Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 pm
I think they'll stay true to us fans. In my opinion, they've already been cancelled so many times, they don't care if they get cancelled again, just so long as they are the insane, horny, strange, violent, incestful, alcoholic, manwich-eating, janitoring fools that they are.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 pm
Farns: Good news everyone. We've been cancelled.
Leela: How is that good news, Professor?
Farns: What's good news?
Bender: Those producers can bite my shiny metal a**!
Farns: Anyways, we have a new devliery to make. You need to deliver this fusion reactor to the pleasure planet of beautiful women.
Fry and Bender: WOOHOO!
Leela: Typical...
Farns: ... Odds are you'll die, since they hate foreigners.
Everyone: stare  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 pm
Zap Branagin: Leela, how bout you and me go take a personal tour of the underside of my bedsheets? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm
Fry: Did you see that break? It was like vshrrrruuuh! blammy!  

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm
Scruffy: * sits back and flips through a magazine * I'm on break.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good news everyone I have invented a machine that will make you read this in my voice.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 am
blarg... moo-chan is bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 am
Hermes: Okay, everyone, it's our favorite time of year... tax season!  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:26 am
Wow...

It's been ages since I've been on here. Glad to see a lot of the old gang still around. How have y'all been?

I've been good. Getting through college at an agonizing pace, but getting through nonetheless. Need to find a new job, but it's not a desperate situation.

Anyways, I'm doing a Star Wars RP over at The Han Empire guild, and just wanted to know if any of y'all might be interested. It would be a lot of fun to RP with you guys again, and we could use players of your caliber.

Anyways, here's the link to the RP. I'm a mod over there, but I've just been promoted and am still testing the limits of my authority, so don't expect to much from me. The RP is set during the Republic/Sith Cold War in 3653 BBY. The other players are pretty cool people, and decent roleplayers.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll try not to be such a stranger.

Fury out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:14 pm
Mandalorian Sith Shadow using pictures taken from Splinter Cell Conviction... lol  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm
It's not polite to mock someone behind their back...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:05 pm
rolleyes  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Ehhh... I love ya Fury, but I don't think I can partake in that banquet. I like to consider myself a person who lives the Resol'nare to the best of my ability online and irl, and I try my very best to roleplay as realistically as possible with minimal ridiculousness. I just feel like... some of those people I wouldn't be able to deal with in a polite manner.

I appreciate the offer and no insult to you at all, your profile is the best one there, but... I can't. Last thing I need is an aneurysm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

1:22 He makes my life worth something haha.  

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Here's an idea:

Smuggler turned bounty hunter, who gets fired after being discovered as a Sith, who then turns Jedi, only to be exiled, joining the Mandalorians, who gets exiled again, ending up adopted by the Tusken Raiders, only to be abandoned again and turning back to a life as a smuggler.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games