Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 am

Would Rambo count as a Mandalorian is he was in SW?

Considering he likes go shirtless, much less wear armor, I'd say no.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 am

We haven't decided on a roleplay yet. I've been waiting on people to offer suggestions on what scenarios they want, before we vote on one.

Jaden, I'll PM it to you

@ Nelo- If that turns out to be his case, I'm telling him no. Generally, you can't be both a Sith/Jedi AND a bounty hunter. You can have some training, and you can renounce your training, but it's against the code of all three organizations to do one AND the other.

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am

Aye, as both sith and jedi have their own bounty hunting personell.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 am

Anyone who has an army of Republic Era battle-droids and has Sith Training is no longer a bounty hunter. They are, at the least, a mercenary force and at the most a warlord.
Bounty Hunters have only a few droids, perhaps one to maintain their gear, maybe a protocol droid to translate for them, anmd perhaps a probe droid or an astromech. If we use Army in the literal sense, then a Trade Federation Droid Army, according to the Clone Wars Campaign Guide, is 218,400 battle droids plus support droids.
Post Clone Wars, There are only 3 beings who can legitimately call themselves Sith: Vader, Sidious, and Krayt who is in hiding. These are the only three people who can administer Sith Training and they will be understandably unwilling to share their knowledge to fringe scum. If you just up and quit your training, they will hunt you down and kill you. And Post Clone Wars, while Separatist Battledroids are relatively cheap, getting an entire Army is enough to raise eyebrows with any Galactic Government even remotely awake at the wheel.
The New Republic and the GA will sent spies and Jedi to investigate before arriving at a military solution, the Empire will just blow them to Hell the second they get a whiff of such a force as will the Vong, save for the vong going that extra step to torture organic survivors.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:42 am

You forgot Lumiya.

What the ******** are you talking about anyway?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 am

A noob

I mean, the Jedi have the Antarian Rangers. Sith frequently buy the services of Mandalorians.

He's no bounty hunter.
He's no Sith.
He's a noob

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 am

Lord Dryden Greywolf
You forgot Lumiya.

Lumiya was originally an apprentice of Vader, and worked for him and Palps as a hand.

She was active off and on for about 40 years, but stayed mostly to the shadows. Aside from her first and last fights with Luke, she was virtually hidden and at large.

Sidious was infinitely more at large than Lumiya.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Lord Dryden Greywolf
You forgot Lumiya.

Lumiya was a pawn who outlived her master. In comparison, Krayt was a better Sith because he put the Sith back on top.

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm

After reading this, you will never look at Animal Crossing the same way again.

Also, EK, sorry about the character delay. I'm taking some college classes before I get into the military. I'll give it to you by tonight. I'm just stumped on the background story.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Rodyn
After reading this, you will never look at Animal Crossing the same way again.

Also, EK, sorry about the character delay. I'm taking some college classes before I get into the military. I'll give it to you by tonight. I'm just stumped on the background story.

It's fine. I put the Barton Town rp on hold, so I could run an rp in the other guild where there are minions members to get killed

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

*Epicly rocks out on drums*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Cale, the Cash Shop has your item now

Space Pirate

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Needs to come in green.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Eh

ElladanKenet
Crew

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

ASVAB test Thursday.

:3
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games