Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:26 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
kenji splashes namine and laughs a bit

namine gets up and shoots towards Kenji, "oh youre gonna get it now mister" she says as she jumps on him draggin them both underwater. She twines her hands around his torso in a hug as they dive deep into the water

kenji starts to swim to the surface making little headway while geting dragged down

valak stands next to the water

hugo looks at valak while playing with john and freezes over

he tosses hugo in the water nd kinaps John  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
she made a wave and splashed both of them "i didnt do it" she said smiling

Namine watched them frolick and decided to lay down and absorb the sun rays. She was happy to have such wonderful friends

namine gets up and shoots towards Kenji, "oh youre gonna get it now mister" she says as she jumps on him draggin them both underwater. She twines her hands around his torso in a hug as they dive deep into the water

kenji starts to swim to the surface making little headway while geting dragged down

Kenji was trying to escape her but she wouldnt let him she encased them in an air bubble and she laughed when she saw the look of shock in his face. Namine had a wild look in her as she looked at kenji, she wanted to kiss him but wouldnt dare instead she moved close to him and touched his hair, then his face, and finally leaned onto his chest.

kenji looks at her
what are you doing?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

hugo jumps up and bites valaks hand making him drop john
hugo:john run now  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior

Kenji was trying to escape her but she wouldnt let him she encased them in an air bubble and she laughed when she saw the look of shock in his face. Namine had a wild look in her as she looked at kenji, she wanted to kiss him but wouldnt dare instead she moved close to him and touched his hair, then his face, and finally leaned onto his chest.

kenji looks at her
what are you doing?

"im sorry" she says and she backs up blushing. She releases them from the bubble and siwms to the surface.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:30 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

valak grabs hugo and throws him in the water and freezes the top of it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

Namine saw the ice at the top of the water and she burst through it she saw valak and grabbed john. Her familiar then encased them in protectice shield. "John are u ok?" she asks touching him to make sure he was alright.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

kenji swims up from the poped bubble and hits his head on the ice
hugo starts to point at the ice and makes a punching motion
kenji punches throught the ice ansd helps namine and hugo up then gets up himself  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

Namine saw the ice at the top of the water and she burst through it she saw valak and grabbed john. Her familiar then encased them in protectice shield. "John are u ok?" she asks touching him to make sure he was alright.

john:were is my father  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

"oh John, i dont know.." Namine says as she hugs him close tears in her eyes. She should have been paying attention she would never forgive herself if anything happened to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:35 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

"oh John, i dont know.." Namine says as she hugs him close tears in her eyes. She should have been paying attention she would never forgive herself if anything happened to them.

valak:dont worry John......your father is in vary good hands  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:36 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

kenji gets up infront of the sheild and makes a ring of fire around it to keep valak away
he then turns to hugo and places him next to the buble
kenji:hugo stay here and help john and namine
he turns tovalak and shoots a jet of fire at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

"what do you want" namine hisses at valak. Her familiar ready to strike. "I wont let you take john" she hugs him closer.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:39 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

"what do you want" namine hisses at valak. Her familiar ready to strike. "I wont let you take john" she hugs him closer.

he absorbs the attacks and said "after this ragnoses memory will be wiped and the only things he would remember is his name and his familys murder"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

he absorbs the attacks and said "after this ragnoses memory will be wiped and the only things he would remember is his name and his familys murder"

kenji pulls out a katana and strikes valak across the face  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:42 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145

kenji pulls out a katana and strikes valak across the face

a soilder came and valak said "activate the mind wiper now" and the soilder ran off  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games