Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 am
ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 am
I gotta go to the doctor on Monday. Not looking forward to that. It's not for a remicade treatment either. This one's for a bunch of red marks that got on my legs and haven't gone away after like 2 weeks time.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 pm
Darkened Angel
I gotta go to the doctor on Monday. Not looking forward to that. It's not for a remicade treatment either. This one's for a bunch of red marks that got on my legs and haven't gone away after like 2 weeks time.

ooh that's too bad hope you get better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm
It's probably just stretch marks, but we'll find out tomorrow.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:05 am
I dunno neutral  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm
Moo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm
So.....

My MCAT is in a week. I've been studying for it. Vigorously. Aside from the tabletop RPGS stellar runs, that's been about most of my time. Well, not entirely.

Mom bought trees and bricks, so a fair bit of three weeks has been performing landscaping during the day, only to come in and rest as I continue the annoying version of job hunting, of which, I again apologize to Cale for not finding one in lincoln so I could be a decent roomie. Regardless, The last two months have not turned anything up, be it by my personal actions, or through agencies. Ironically, in the last four years of catalogued entries involving internships, job applications, and the ilk, I've applied to near 1300 potential positions, from my senior year in high school to my graduated college degree. Insuch, I have been accepted twice. Nice luck, huh?

I've had two interviews this summer so far, both as insurance sales, nothing which I really desire save for the fact that I'm in desperate need for the money. However, that's the last bit of the bad news.

I've finally gotten my ASCP certification to be a hematologist (blood analyzer) so things might finally look up to be a credited pathologist. Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an interview, which as little hope I have for the place actually wanting me, being part of the US military's major source for aircraft fighters and such would be a hell of a great thing to put on a resume.

Oh, and should all things work out, I'm finally getting a motorcycle to finally have some fun on. Saw inception, and unless you want to discuss the ending and be civil about it, I'd rather not say more.

That... should catch up on most things.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm
So if there's 1 request for Farmville right now, it's that I need materials for the garage.

Things don't look likely that anyone's gonna gift me the stuff though. I get like 1 thing a month if I'm lucky.

I hate how they all but require you do stupid crap like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm
YES! Won a Pazaak tournament on Second Life!  

Rodyn

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 am
So Nelo did you like Inception?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm
if you enjoy star wars role playing forums send me a message. me and some friends set up the forum and are looking for members so look at it and give them my name i am Sky Marshal Talis Skywalker
it is grandconfederacy.freeforums.org  

Heian Yoroichi

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm
Like most of nolan's works so far, it was impressive. It had some major holes and issues to cover, especially since their concept of dreaming showed they did only minimal research on it. Also, the ending is going to be a big controversy, because despite their attempts to let it be open to 'viewer's choice', the three times i've seen it now with family and open showings, i've found quite a few problems with taking that as purely fact, instead supporting that their intent was destroyed by a lack of detail, again. Just like in Dark Knight and other films, it's plotline and dialogue help trap you in the chastity belt of disbelief, but if you allow yourself to step back and think on it, you'll probably notice errors.

Regardless, I give it a B minus. Entertaining, but in my own personal entertained score, if this is a dream world, I would have expected just a bit more... well, creative dreaming? Everything seems so normal, even when it shouldn't be. which is fine when they need to, but sucks on some levels.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm
So, it's like the Matrix, but in someone's mind rather than a virtual world, so it doesn't make sense that it's realistic?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am
Nelowulf
Like most of nolan's works so far, it was impressive. It had some major holes and issues to cover, especially since their concept of dreaming showed they did only minimal research on it. Also, the ending is going to be a big controversy, because despite their attempts to let it be open to 'viewer's choice', the three times i've seen it now with family and open showings, i've found quite a few problems with taking that as purely fact, instead supporting that their intent was destroyed by a lack of detail, again. Just like in Dark Knight and other films, it's plotline and dialogue help trap you in the chastity belt of disbelief, but if you allow yourself to step back and think on it, you'll probably notice errors.

Regardless, I give it a B minus. Entertaining, but in my own personal entertained score, if this is a dream world, I would have expected just a bit more... well, creative dreaming? Everything seems so normal, even when it shouldn't be. which is fine when they need to, but sucks on some levels.

glad you liked it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games