Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 pm
Blais: *whispers gripping golden necklace* Siren....
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm
(uh oh....i started something didnt i?)
Tora's control of her right ear is regaining too. "sweet...now where are they"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *biting thumb nail thinking about Siren and his kindness.*

Shun finishes playing and gets up and stretches. He then sees Blais and goes up to her. "Hey Blais."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun finishes playing and gets up and stretches. He then sees Blais and goes up to her. "Hey Blais."

Blais: *eyes brimming with tears speaking absent indedly* hello Shun....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun looks at her then tilted his head. "Blais, why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun looks at her then tilted his head. "Blais, why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

Blais: *smirks* im....not..... *looks down then scowls, then shows Shun her memories of her freind Siren*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Tora regains control of her mouth and right arm. she pushes herself of the coutch and lands on the floor with a loud thud. "ow...that waas quite" she says pulling herself across the floor to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *smirks* im....not..... *looks down then scowls, then shows Shun her memories of her freind Siren*

Shun looks sad at the memories but happy at the same time. "You had a friend... That must have been nice.." Shun said with a sad smile.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Shun looks sad at the memories but happy at the same time. "You had a friend... That must have been nice.." Shun said with a sad smile.

Blais: *nods* yeah....too bad he turned out to be a vamp.....its weird....of all the ppl i could have been freinds with....i get a vampire....*smirks* heh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *nods* yeah....too bad he turned out to be a vamp.....its weird....of all the ppl i could have been freinds with....i get a vampire....*smirks* heh

"Your friends with me." shun stated as he sat down indian-style.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks down sullen* .......... i guess ............. *smiles slightly at the ground, gripping her necklace*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 pm
((gtg))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks down sullen* .......... i guess ............. *smiles slightly at the ground, gripping her necklace*

"You don't wanna be friends?" Shun asked curiously s he fiddled with the two rings around his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 pm
Shun looked at her and tilted his head. He went up to her. "You cold Nemu?" Shun asked when he was in like a foot away from her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked at her and tilted his head. He went up to her. "You cold Nemu?" Shun asked when he was in like a foot away from her.
ed just watched from a tree nerby, he did not exale any scent, and the branch any sound, as well his clothing was nearly blent with the tree bark, he toght he was being too nosy... but again he had nothing better to do  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games