Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm
"Alright," Night yelled, bursting through the front doors of the HQ, "Someone mind telling me why the hell these doors were locked all night long?" Needless to say, the Ninetales was highly pissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm
"Uuuh-oh." Someone sounded at the very least pissed and at worst? Jude didn't want to consider it. "Though now I think about it I guess we've been up way too long. I'll be right back, and Niiiick? Don't think I'm forgetting those pictures."

Jude peered into the lobby, wide-eyed and as cautiously Furretty as possible. He wasn't quite sure what to expect. "According to Eve, one of the natives made the mistake of attacking your leader?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm
"Wait...." Night said, glancing towards the hybrid. Now who was this? New guy most likely, "Someone actually had the balls to attack V? Poor guy, is there even anything left of him?" Night started laughing lightly, that is, until she realized just who she was talking to. "So, you new here or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm
"Mm, yes," said Jude, and took a step inside. The gist of the situation seemed to disarm her...maybe it would be fine. "I'm so new, the place went on lockdown the very moment Nick and I arrived." As he thought of it, his tail quivered, and he pulled it in front of him to console it. "It was so sudden, I almost lost my poor tail. I think I would have -died-."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 pm
"Yes, I can see you're issue there," Night said, running a hand along the length of one of her own tails, "Don't know what I would do if I lost even one of my tails. So, you got a name, Ferret?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 pm
With a nod: "Jude. My profession is liking shiny things."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 pm
"Just like a Furret," Night said, shaking her head, "You can just call me Night, most everyone else does."

It was at this moment that Jude might notice something small and red shifting around on top of Night's head, the movement would soon be accompanied by a soft, slightly irritated growl from the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm
"Haha, I'm definitely guilty. Alright, Night."

Jude's eyes, trained normally for spying glints of shinies, was drawn particularly toward that fluffball atop Night's head. There was a preternatural shine to it that might have been lost on most other people who saw only the strange coloration. His eyes narrowed but his grin was wide. "Is that...a shiny Pokemon on your head?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 pm
"Yeah," Night said, glaring up towards the top of her head, "Skitty to be specific. Who seems to love chewing on my ears for some reason. However, if he doesn't stop, he's going straight into his pokeball."

A soft, almost silent, mewl escaped the ball of fluff on her head before the red Skitty jumped from her head and sat on the floor beside her, only to stare at the new Furret hybrid. Or more specifically, the long tail he possessed. Natural feline instincts taking over, the cat immediately rushed forward to 'attack', "That would be Loki."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 pm
Loki would quickly find that Jude's tail was entirely too fluffy to properly assail with his tiny claws and fangs. "Aw. Don't worry about him with me. I've done a lot of...things in the pursuit of my craft. Even kitten teeth, the sharpest objects on the planet, strike no fear in me."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:47 pm
"S'long as it give my ears a break," Night said as she watched Loki attempt to tangle himself within the fluff of Jude's tail, "I was starting to become afraid the fur would never get a chance to grow back."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:57 pm
"Ooh, ow," Jude said, but with only the kind intensity one gets from plucking thistles. "It reminds me of raising my Magby from rescue. Millie. Now she helps me find shinies in hotter places."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 pm
"Magby, huh?" Night asked, her interest suddenly peaked by this young hybrid, "Not many people around here with that line."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:11 pm
Jude's hand dove into a jacket pocket and from it pulled a rough orange-striped red geode. Night would sense no energy from it. "This was our latest find. If I stripped it, did some rudimentary cutting and polishing, I could turn this into a hundred dollars. Compared to what you get from jewelers, this is a steal. I never got to that point, however. Some thug wrecked my shop. With a hyper beam."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Durandal paused. "I am gathering data."

As Nick turned to follow Jude, he waved a hand dismissively. "Durandal's got a thing for information. He just means he's memorizing who you are, name, face, species, that kind of thing. He doesn't mean anything malicious by it."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games