Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:42 pm
I'm beggining to wonder about my choice of careers. I'm not liking the fact that I get yelled at for things not my fault. Today, some lady called and would just not listen or let me talk, I offered to get her a supervisor, but she didn't want to wait a few minutes for me to get a hold of one. In the end, she felt I didn't help her enough and hung up on me after claiming that she was going to call her lawyer. *sigh* God, people suck so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 pm
Doesn't matter what job you have in this world, people are going to yell and b***h at you.  

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:59 pm
Leyla Giselle
Shaviv
I'm gonna get beat on for this.

What would I do with $20 worth of art?

I would gladly pay someone that much, if I had something to do with it. I just can't think of anything right now. You know, it probably wouldn't go well with the diploma from 1888 that's up on my wall, or with the Joseph and his coat paintings, or the prints of beetles and skunks also on my walls.

The last piece of art I got, with an intent to put it to serious use, was by... someone I won't name, but here on Gaia, and while I got it as a gift, it would have been well-worth $20. Thing is, that was different. I had a particular purpose, which was to get hold of original artwork for my professor's website. I don't have any website to adorn with furry art.
Alot of people use FA to post artwork they've had commissioned of their fursonas. Just to throw something in there. While I can see what you mean, alot of people proudly throw their furry art in frames and hang it on the wall. Others might keep it in a spiral in plastic film to protect it and keep it hidden away (as I do with most of my artwork)

i've framed all the artwork i received...not all of it can go up..but it's all framed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
Doesn't matter what job you have in this world, people are going to yell and b***h at you.

yeah...  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:24 pm
Diana Vulpes

Oh, I know that. Just this job is especially full of it. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
I've noticed that when someone has had something to do with customer service.... they're suddenly very nice to customer service.

But I love when the workplace bully calls, I pick up (I seem to have a similar voice to my dad or something) and then he 'blows up at me'. Then I just hang up and let him work it out (he's an idiot.... I wonder if we can pass an etch-a-sketch as the latest technology to him).  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:00 am
Crenn
Diana Vulpes
I've noticed that when someone has had something to do with customer service.... they're suddenly very nice to customer service.

Not always....My only jobs have ever involved C.S., but I still bitched out another customer service chick cause she was an idiot. We wanted to buy something we'd found in clearance...but it had no barcode...so I took it to customer service to see if they could ring it up as a miscellaneous sale (I did it all the time at the grocery store I worked at). She REFUSED to do it because it didn't have a barcode and she considered it stealing. If I wasn't in a rush I would have insisted on seeing the manager...instead I had to settle for just taking my anger out on her. I told her to her face: "look....you ring up item, I give you money. It's NOT a difficult transaction. Why are you making it so?" And she didn't have an answer. I was like "because you're a moron."

End of the story goes, my poor, already frazzled mother had to run ALL the way to the other end of the store, scrounge around for a similar item WITH a barcode, run it back...and it still wasn't good enough for the girl until I was like "Look. You ring this up, or I just throw money at you and flat out take it. Either way, I'm getting this item in the next 10 seconds."

I won. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 am
Well it rained, and then it rained some more, and when it was done raining, it poured. Nothing like having to go to class and nearly getting drowned by the heavens. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 am
Krissim Klaw
Well it rained, and then it rained some more, and when it was done raining, it poured. Nothing like having to go to class and nearly getting drowned by the heavens. gonk

Can we australians have your rain?

Oh btw, I got a new computer case, it was very cheap at AUD$55, but it's also very basic. It's noisier than my laptop, but I don't care, it works. And if you wonder why I got just a case, the other case for the old server (which I have) was only 7cm wide, it was too slim for it's own good, and it also had the problem of overheating the entire case, now the CPU only overheats, something I'm not worried about.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:16 pm
Currently.... I'm having problems with the clothes my mother is wearing. Not because they're horrible, but because of the fact they were my aunt's clothes before she died....... everytime I see of her, in my mind I see her wearing them.... then I see my mother's face...... it's just.... I don't know.....  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:29 pm
Tasteless comment removed. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Fog feels slightly depressed, possibly because his room is stifling hot. I think I'll open a window.

Oh, and as part of my Humanities work, I have to do a end of the semester project, which can be a painting (might try it), a two page paper, a poem, song lyrics......lots of other choices. I might write a short play. Should be fun.  

FogSage

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:02 pm
FogSage
You could always pour bleach into your ear canal and therefore, into your brain, thus obliterating whatever memories you have of your aunt and thus replacing them with that of your mother. :3

Dunno about that, but it works like a charm on ear infections! xp

/I keed, I keed xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:12 pm
Diana Vulpes

Nobody ever bitches at me in the course of my work. I get told I'm not pulling my weight on occasion, but since I shape up after it's never bitchy. As for yelling, my PI is not a man who yells.  

Shaviv

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:19 pm
The clothes, the clothes! You know you've put off doing your laundry too long when your pile of clothes is greater than you. I don't even know how I got that much clothes, I mean I don't even really like clothes, hardly shop but for the neccessities. gonk  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games