Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm
Spirit, because I'm a sorceress and that will get me 3 level ups, getting me to 51.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm
Very good.

All willpower skills, or a mixture of things?

I liked a challenge, and made my caster a High Elf with the Apprentice birthsign. Which was really good for mana, but screwed me in resistances :'D

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm
All magic skills. Bosmer Apprentice. I generally go unarmed and unarmored, relying purely on magic.

My main attack is a custom spell that does 30 shock, fire, and frost damage on target. I went with shock 1st because I like the lightning blast effect.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 pm
Darkened Angel
All magic skills. Bosmer Apprentice. I generally go unarmed and unarmored, relying purely on magic.

My main attack is a custom spell that does 30 shock, fire, and frost damage on target. I went with shock 1st because I like the lightning blast effect.

The lightning blast effect is by far the best. The other two look really dull.

I usually just run around in dresses and such, enchanted with either magicka or a certain skill. I rely on shield and resist spells to live, and my custom spell was a weakness to magic/lightning blast attack.

I do miss that game. D:

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm
I like the way they redid the Sheogorath Daedric quest.

" Praying to yourself, Lord? That's not a good sign. Or, perhaps it is. Prince of Madness and all that. "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm
When I first played through Shivering Isle, I was wondering if you could complete the quest after becoming the Madgod..

I was pleased when I went there and got that response. 3nodding

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 am
I like how magicka regenerates on its own, unless you have the Atronach birthsign. In Morrowind, you had to rest or use potions, but in Oblivion, it's easier to play a pure mage character.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 am
The Atronach sign is really neat, but I never seemed to absorb any of the magicka for some reason.

And when I did, it was only in very small portions, I ended up taking more potions than anything.

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 pm
I`m really sick an tired of this constant raining bullshit here.

Ugh.

D":

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm
Obilivion talk huh? I just recently got that and started as a breton crusader.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 pm
I advise you to do the Unfriendly Competition quest in the Imperial City whenever you can. Talk to the shopkeepers in the Market District and ask about Thoronir to get it started.

If you complete it, you'll get on good terms with the merchants, which is good for haggling, plus the Copious Coinpurse gets a better selection of goods to sell afterwards.

I've got my latest save where I've started Hermaeus Mora's quest. I did it before in a screwing around bit, but now I've got it for a serious playthrough. I intend to complete it without killing any innocent NPCs, relying solely on hostile spawns. I hate killing non-replacable NPCs unless a quest calls for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm
Doesn`t that quest also reward you with a resist ring?

And it`s leveled, too.. so if you get it early, it`s like.. 10 or 15% resistances to fire, frost and lightning.

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm
Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

I don't use any rewards though. My character only has permanent buffs from stuff like faction rewards that are directly added to skills, etc.

I hit max level before I even started stuff, except the Arena, since your weekly matches aren't set at the time, but will level up with you.

It's also a good way to get the Dark Brotherhood started, since doing the Gray Prince's sidequest nets you a penalty-free murder.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm
When I played through on mine, I somehow managed to glitch the Arden Sul blessing and played through the game with a permanent buff to intelligence and willpower.

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm
I've got 1,000 willpower, thanks to abusing the duplication glitch.

I wanted the magicka regen so I could play a pure caster without massive downtime just after casting a few spells.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games