Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:42 am
Darkened Angel
* whacks Missing with a gold bat *

ow what I was trying to saw was that only the first few episodes were good and the rest went downhill with only a few good episodes sprinkled here and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:16 pm
Missing00
Nelowulf
Never saw anything he made, so.... not really much of a loss to me.

In other news, i might yet still get back to omaha!

Really? you never saw Paprika, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, Perfect Blue, or Paranoia Agent?

Um, I shall revert back to the original statement. I shall also point out that it's not a big deal, as there's always a couple movies/shows/games that someone has never seen/played that someone else will laud about heavily, and take offense to it. This just happens to be ones i haven't seen, as this is perhaps the first time i've heard of them. Ever.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm
Nelowulf
Missing00
Nelowulf
Never saw anything he made, so.... not really much of a loss to me.

In other news, i might yet still get back to omaha!

Really? you never saw Paprika, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, Perfect Blue, or Paranoia Agent?

Um, I shall revert back to the original statement. I shall also point out that it's not a big deal, as there's always a couple movies/shows/games that someone has never seen/played that someone else will laud about heavily, and take offense to it. This just happens to be ones i haven't seen, as this is perhaps the first time i've heard of them. Ever.

I think he was just listing them in case you`ve seen something by him, and didn`t outright know it was the same creator..

But I`m surprised you haven`t heard of Paranoia Agent, that show was on cartoon network for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
I was playing Oblivion earlier and managed to get a Dunmer for Hermaeus Mora.

I only need an Orc, Nord, and Bosmer now.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:36 pm
Mazken
ninja
That's what she said.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 pm
Darkened Angel
Mazken
ninja
That's what she said.

Thats what she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm
So... this is my first post in this guild.... No idea when I joined, but I do know I love Star Wars and all it entails.  

Evil By Name

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:05 pm
Typo, Cale.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 pm
Darkened Angel
Typo, Cale.
That's what she said.

Hmm... I kinda figured that wouldn't work.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 am
Achievements wont work in guilds, apparently.
stare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 am
Well it makes sense that it won't work if I quote myself, but did it also not work when I quoted you?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Empireth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 am
ninja *lurks*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:45 am
I'm looking at YouTube videos of the SEGA Saturn game, " Dark Savior. "

For its time, the way the game works is pretty interesting.

The entire plot of the game depends on how long it takes you to reach the Captain's cabin onboard the ship at the beginning when the monster, Bilan, escapes and starts a rampage.

If you take too long, Bilan kills the Captain and escapes, and Garian ( player character ) chases after him, with the game following a bleak trail of carnage.

If you take a bit long but aren't too slow, Garian catches Bilan confronting the Captain and fights the monster. The game then follows a big conspiracy plot of the warden of the prison island the ship was headed for.

If you're quick enough, Garian reaches the Captain 1st and prevents Bilan from getting to the cabin, who then escapes instead. It's similar to the 1st scenario, just not as dark.

If during the fight in the 2nd scenario, Garian is beaten, you go into a purgatory arena deal where it's just a bunch of battles and unlocks a 2 player VS mode.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 am
Darkened Angel
Well it makes sense that it won't work if I quote myself, but did it also not work when I quoted you?

Nah. I read somewhere that the achievements wont work in guilds. Which is pretty ******** stupid, considering a lot of people log onto Gaia jus to be in guilds..

Buttttt... whatever.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games