Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 pm
Darkened Angel
I was Oblivion again, and I managed to get a Bosmer for Hermaeus Mora. All I need is a Nord now.

Bruuuummmaaaaa.
c:

so close to the book, heh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:09 pm
A simple vampire dungeon hop will do it. I save outside the door and enter, run in, see what the 1st vampire is, and if it's not a Nord, reload the save, re-enter, etc. until it's a Nord.

This is the longest quest I've ever done. Normally I can get a quest done in a single sitting of playing around, but not this one, since I'm relying on random spawns so I don't have to kill any non-respawning NPCs. At least it'll be worth it. Gaining 3 levels just for using a book is pretty great, especially since I'm already at my max with all my major skills at 100.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm
We need to make this happen more often in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKnF26qFFM  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm
Darkened Angel
We need to make this happen more often in the world.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKnF26qFFM

We did that about four years ago in our dorm. Dorm wide battlefields!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm
I got a Nord for Hermaeus Mora, and now the Oghma Infinium is mine.

Mission accomplished. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 pm
ninja

yaya
c:

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm
I'm doing Frontier Skies, commando style.

That is, Edmund, with the Titan, nothing but ammo.

I'm just past the desert, and starting from the desert, I decided to maximize ammo usage. I'm blasting what's worth the most food per bullet, and I refresh when crap happens so I don't get screwed over.

I should've done that from the start back when I kept getting all those BS runs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 pm
The only crew death that happened was one I intentionally allowed . No random event deaths ever happened on this run.

I had like 50 food left at the end, but that's because I stopped hunting until it was down to nothing, and I have 69 bullets left, so I was okay there.

That's 3 medals now.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm
the first time i played it, my game got glitched, and i wasn`t getting any food while i hunted, but i was loosing ammo..

second time i played it, i ran outta ammo cas for some ungodly reason sam and my crew kept thinking it was food an tried to eat it..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 am
Yeah, it's complete BS because of several factors.

You don't gain resources in any form except for just random luck and it's never much, and the few vendors are 1-time only uses for small amounts and they're few and far between.

Random events tend to screw you over on food more than anything, and a couple just give you a giant middle finger and kill a crew member in a completely unavoidable event.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 am
the random events are so shitty.

but some of the other events are pretty amusing. one of my dudes became hysterically pregnant.

another turned into a horse an was completely useless...

goooood times.. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm
Carl is probably gonna piss me off a lot. I got him and Louie left to do to get all the stuff.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 pm
apparently, from what i`ve gathered..
if you play with carl as your guide, you can`t kill any of the elk or deer when you hunt.

or he`ll get mad, an kill your entire crew.
;3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:05 pm
I've got a guide thread open so I can make sure I do everything right.

I had that damn moth appear and now I'm down to 2 people, but that's what I was counting on, so unless the thing can repeat itself, I'm in the clear.

I'm using Louie and already past the desert, and I haven't even used up 100 ammo yet, which is good because I need all I can get. I'm not letting it save missed shots, and I'm going for the best food per bullet ratio. For example, nothing but crabs in the seas. I don't even try for anything else there. That will ultimately save me ammo in the end.

If I get crappy hunts, or miss a shot, I refresh and try again.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm
ya i was doing that for a bit myself, but that`s when my game started to get retarded and glitch up on me.
dramallama

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games