Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
The avatar above you is the god/goddess of...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 612 613 614 615 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God and Goddess
I rule, I have always known that
25%
 25%  [ 136 ]
I can't wait to see what they put about me!
36%
 36%  [ 198 ]
*throws bagels* FOOD!!!!
38%
 38%  [ 207 ]
Total Votes : 541

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:48 pm
kitten254
ya......i hate to sound all "pity me pity me" cuz i get it s**t happens...but i cant help it, sometimes you just gotta get it out. I know some people can hold it in FOREVER but im not one of those people so i dont see the point in hating me when its only natural for feelings to be shared....sorry went on my own little rant there....

ya...this last years has been....terrible....shaun made me give up in trust completely when i found out he used me, he made me just say ******** it, he made me lock myself up. I had trusted him enough to not be that kinda guy, but no. I trusted him with my secrets...but no....i trusted him after what happened with rain....i was just starting to scrawl outta my shell....i was just beginning to get better.......and he does this to me....

he made me lock myself away. Just not even care anymore...........

Just what did this b*****d do? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:57 pm
....he was a new kid at my school...and i found feelings toward him...at the start he had liked me...and he had loved me...and never wanted to let me go...but slowly...ever so slowly feeling began to unwrap me and wrap around heather.....my best friend at the time....he started USING ME like a whore to get to her...........

he had me around his finger...playing me...he got secrets from me, love and affection from me, help from me, EVERYTHING from me....i tryed to help him liek i try to help melina...he lied to me in so many different ways to try and make me not love him anymore...he yelled at me...fought with me...and cussed at me...but i still kept holding on (not literally).....before all this abuse...i had went over to his house one day after school....you can imagine wat a girl and a guy would do in his room when no one was home stare .....he used me like a whore....he faked it all.....just for her....

he almost killed me, that same day i went to his house...he kicked me out cuz of his mom getting home early...i could have went back but he told his mom i wasnt coming...so i was wandering town on a hot day wearing black without money, food, water anything besides my backpack....patricia saved me...from heat stroke, dehydration and bunch of other s**t........

he wouldnt even confront me so i could break up with him....so i threw the necklace he gave me at him, and walk away...his friends picked it up and gave it to him...he knew what it meant...

he made me lock myself away....he made me have no trust for anyone after that....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 pm
It's settled.
I come to Seattle? He better hope I don't find him. He better hope by friends don't find him- I might stop at some point, but Brandon won't be happy until the ******** is in a ditch somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:10 pm
....he doesnt even make eye contact with me now stare he knows i know he used me...

joker its ok...me and heather are friends again, heather i think scolded him out for it, and plus it doesnt bother me that much that him and heather are together...(for 3 months now)...im fine...

wats funny is...im more open in the guild around you all then i am anywhere else...unless it the mall with my friends cuz...thats just fun  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 pm
Yer not changing my mind on this one. We Greeks have this mentality- you wrong us or those close to us, you pay dearly for it. Not in the long run, in the NOW. Physically.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm
....ok joker...ok....it aint worth your time but ok....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:24 pm
It's gonna happen. You had better hope I don't see him. Or that you don't point him out, otherwise it looks like I might get jail time. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:29 pm
promise....i dont want you in jail....not in our prisons...our prisons over here hold the most screwed up people in almost all of the north west. Ever heard of the Green River killer. He was there. Ted Buddy, he was there. Big known
Gangsta dude, forget his name, he went on execution within only acouple days of being arrested, he was there. You dont wanna go to our prison, its.....HORRIBLE!!!  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 pm
Wait... TED BUNDY!? THE GREEN RIVER KILLER!? AWESOME!!!!

I doubt I'd go to prison over beating up a kid 4 years younger than me. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 am
kitten254

wats funny is...im more open in the guild around you all then i am anywhere else...unless it the mall with my friends cuz...thats just fun

The reason you feel more open is because we have anonymity online. no one knows your real name, your life and if people start to hate you you can pick up a new name and transplant yourself again. We feel safe with telling your secrets because you know they will never be used against you.

@Joker, God of Let me do it. I live closer. ((Portland OR))  

FatesMyBitch

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 am
FatesMyBitch
kitten254

The reason you feel more open is because we have anonymity online. no one knows your real name, your life and if people start to hate you you can pick up a new name and transplant yourself again. We feel safe with telling your secrets because you know they will never be used against you.

@Joker, God of Let me do it. I live closer. ((Portland OR))

Hey, that's partially true, but I tell you my secrets the same as if you were all standing in front of me- I really don't give three flying farts who knows my s**t. 3nodding

Goddess of "Don't spoil my fun- I'll let you have sloppy seconds."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 am
god of known identity ^^  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am
Millenium Joker

ya....those guys were in WA....they were actually REALLY close to where i live today....then again i dont think i was alive when there were sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:25 am
Goddess of Seattle.

@Joker: I don't want sloppy seconds. I want to help.  

FatesMyBitch

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 am
kitten254
Millenium Joker

ya....those guys were in WA....they were actually REALLY close to where i live today....then again i dont think i was alive when there were sweatdrop

Bundy was in the 80's/ 70's. Maybe the 90's. Green River was in the 70's.

@Fate: Goddess of "If we're there and you happen to be there, too- be my guest."  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 612 613 614 615 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games