Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 pm
Tsuki nearly jumped when he heard the doors slam open. "We were under lockdown? Whe the heck did this happen?" he asked rhetorically. He had been searching for his trouble maker about all night. Yawning he took a seat and decided to stop his search. He'd find the lizard later.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm
"Still seems weird," Eve said, a little put off by the Porygon and, subconsciously, moving slightly closer towards Ship. Then again, that sort of pokemon always gave her the creeps. Well, time for a change in subject, "So, uh Nick was it? Where are you from?"

Night took a close look at the item held in Jude's hand, "Yeesh, that's gotta suck. Ever figure out who did it?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm
"Saffron. My sister operates a bar there." Nick said, stopping in the door and turning around. "Me, I like to look for rare items. It goes well with Jude's shiny-thing obsession."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 pm
"Well, Nick knows who did it but like hell if I want to tangle with him," Jude said. An ear quirked when he told Eve about things he liked to look at and had to cover his mouth to grin like a fool.

Ship stared placidly at the Porygon. He'd gotten the impression that these two weren't connected with the guys that had been chasing him -- they had no real accent. And, at any rate, they seemed too -fun-. "So how -are- Porygon made? I know only that they're classified as an officially recognized Pokemon in catalogs."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:43 pm
Bisquit_Boys
As fate would have it, just as Larry was coming to the training place, Night was coming out of it. The two bumped into each other hard and both fell down. "Owww," Night said, rubbing his head. Larry quickly sat up and was about to say something wity to the newcomer when he all of a sudden realized who it was. "Night?" Larry said in confusion. Night looked up as he recognized this one's voice. "Cousin Larry," Night said with a hug. Larry simply looked at Night in a puzzled manor. "What is the dark wyvern doing here?" Larry asked. "Shouldn't you be out on your journey or something like? Don't tell me you tracked me again." Night simply grinned and patted Larry on the back. "Yes I did," Night said. "Twas easy for me. I see you've still got that retarded accent on you by the way. You really sh-oh we'll have to catch up later." Night had stopped the conversation when he noticed a familiar figure leaving outside. "Terashi wait!" Night called as he ran after him. "You forgot Lairon!" Meanwhile, Larry just sat there in stunned silence as his mind took in what just happened.
I stopped just short of the entrance of Snagem HQ at Night's pleading. When I found out why he was chasing after me, I was a bit embarrased. But between the business with Reno last night and the flashback dream this morning, I didn't blame myself for forgetting.

"Oh, sorry about that," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "I can't seem to keep track of him. Couldn't keep track of the Bagon I traded for him, either."

That's when memories of last night's battle flashed through my head. "Say, why don't you keep him? I have a full party, so I don't have any use for him, but you only have your Torchic, so you could probably use all the help you could get, am I right? Just, be sure to snag him. I know it's a waste of a pokeball, but at least that way he'd be sure to follow your orders. As he is... he'd be more likely to disobey. Especially if you trained him up some more."

With that settled (and without giving Night any real choice in the matter), I set off on my way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 pm
"Well, hate to hear that," Night said, easily taking notice of the poorly hidden grin. The fox's own mouth suddenly pulled back into a grin of her own as she slowly approached the boy, "So, care tell me what that grin is about? Or, perhaps, you'd wanna tell me a little more about this 'Nick' person...."

"Saffron? Where's that at?" Eve asked, still slowly moving closer towards Ship. The girl really didn't like that Porygon, "Don't think I've ever been there before."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 pm
"Ah, well...I just learned that Nick likes to look for more than just rare items. My Furret butt, for instance," said Jude, but he found it a little hard to meet Night's stare. "I was looking at his phone for any leads and then...well."

Finally, Ship noticed that Eve was a little more than perturbed with the Porygon, and he shifted his gaze toward her. "Are you alright? I admit, they do look a little creepy, yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 pm
"I am a fully-functional artificial intelligence. However, I am hard-coded to physically manifest as this particular form. Software upgrades exist that allow Porygon-level entities to change their form; however, these do have unintended side-effects on that entity's capabilities. Am I causing you concern?" Durandal asked, eyes shifting back to Eve.

Nick glanced at Jude, frowned, and then looked back at Eve. "It's a metropolis. The commercial hub of the Kanto region. You should visit sometime, it's quite a sight."  

Acquire Cache

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm
"I see," Night said, her grin growing with each word that left the boy's mouth, "And how does his looking at your furry butt make you feel?"

"It's looks aren't really what's bothering me," Eve said softly to Ship, "Everything about...whatever that thing is, is what's bothering me. I've never seen anything even close to being quite like it before."

"I don't even understand what it's trying to say," She whined, shaking her head in confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 pm
"I'm...not sure," Jude admitted, and crossed his arms. "I'm flattered, surely. It's something I really ought to discuss with him first though. I'm sure you understand."

Ship nodded. He could understand Eve's distress, but he understood Durandal just as well. "He means he is governed by computer language. There are upgrades that can make it evolve, but the software isn't as...refined as the primary form. I have seen Blizzard's Porygon-Z. It is very off. I suspect it processes everything too fast to articulate any singular thought to us like this."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm
Nick nodded to Ship, then turned to the living room. "If it helps, I didn't grab it yet."

Durandal drifted down to rest on the table. "Ship is correct. The upgrades were imperfect, and so Nicholas and I have not installed them. Instead, I am able to function with clarity, but at a small cost to performance in battle. I mostly process information related to Nicholas' current goals using the data connection on his phone. If it helps, I can bring up relevant information for your perusal, Eve."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm
Nick's simple comment did little to suppress the laughter causing the hybrid's shoulders to shake nearly uncontrollably, "Judging by that, I suppose it's safe to assume you are this Nick character Ferret's been talking about."

Eve gave the Porygon a small tilt of her head. Poor thing was highly confused by all this, "Um, I don't know.....I'm not really big on technology, you see. I doubt I'd even know what I'm looking at." She looked over at Ship for a short second before returning her gaze to the pokemon, "Unless Ship here'd be willing to translate a few things for me."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 pm
Jude's tail stiffened, perhaps taking the Skitty with it. "I can't help thinking you wanted to do that while we were on the train to Saffron, even," he said.

"Durandal," said Ship. "I am thinking Eve's home hasn't entered the information age yet. If you could use the Simple English when discussing matters of technology, it might help?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 pm
With all the chatter going on in the kitchen, Keiko found it hard to stay sleeping for much longer. So, with her hair in a messy jumble from tossing and turning on a couch, she got to her feet and found her way to the kitchen, moving around people to get to the fridge for some breakfast. "Good morning, everyone," she said with a yawn.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:51 pm
"Possible." Nick said. "And yeah, that's me. You are?"

"Processing. Yes, I can do that." Durandal replied. "I am a synthetic personality, built using chunks of computer code, designed primarily as a man-made Pokemon and personal assistant. Is this better?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games