Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really hope you feel better soon. ;~;

Sorry... There's a lot going on and I can't keep up wi everyone at the moment. Didn't mean to take so long. >.<

it is kk part of the season....I thinks once I get this first trip over with the others will be easier...there is so much that needs to get done...just be glad when the hard part is over.........

If it all gets easier from here, it should start to feel better. 3nodding

At least I hope so. 3nodding

yeah....well I need get ready for bed....so I will say nighters and hope you have a good one......

Alright, good night. And certainly best wishes.

hey Kay...how's it going for you??

got sick during the night so couldn't go today...going tomorrow....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really hope you feel better soon. ;~;

Sorry... There's a lot going on and I can't keep up wi everyone at the moment. Didn't mean to take so long. >.<

it is kk part of the season....I thinks once I get this first trip over with the others will be easier...there is so much that needs to get done...just be glad when the hard part is over.........

yeah....well I need get ready for bed....so I will say nighters and hope you have a good one......

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:
I hope you feel better. :c  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

feeling better...slept most of the day....still tired and weak from spending so much time in the bathroom......seems like things keep getting in the way of me making this trip...kept telling myself I was still going to go until it was time to go and was stuck in the bathroom again....so tomorrow it is.........  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

feeling better...slept most of the day....still tired and weak from spending so much time in the bathroom......seems like things keep getting in the way of me making this trip...kept telling myself I was still going to go until it was time to go and was stuck in the bathroom again....so tomorrow it is.........

There's been a bit of... sickness going on over here too. Maybe something's going around. Start of the season for it, I guess. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

There's been a bit of... sickness going on over here too. Maybe something's going around. Start of the season for it, I guess. >.<

that is what Kasai and I think...I think that is why I was not feeling so well yesterday....stress did not help either....I think if I weren't so stressed out at this trip and the whole situation it would not have been so bad......  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

that is what Kasai and I think...I think that is why I was not feeling so well yesterday....stress did not help either....I think if I weren't so stressed out at this trip and the whole situation it would not have been so bad......

Yeah, stress can be a drain on the immune system. :C  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

I will be glad to get this first trip over with cause it will let me know how bad the place is in....this not knowing is part of the stress....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

So-so, I suppose.

I saw your status. D:

know the feeling.....

I will be glad to get this first trip over with cause it will let me know how bad the place is in....this not knowing is part of the stress....

I can see how that would be stressful... >.<
I hope it all works out tomorrow...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:07 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really want to believe it will...the person who has been watching the place says everything is ok........I can picture in my mind everything as it was the last tie I was there and hope that it is that way............  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I really want to believe it will...the person who has been watching the place says everything is ok........I can picture in my mind everything as it was the last tie I was there and hope that it is that way............

Well, you know what they say... No news is good news.
If anything terrible happened, you'd already know it, right?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you know I have never thought about that but your right....they do have my number so that if anything had happened they could call me.......and the last time I did talk to him he said everything was ok....thanks for pointing that out to me and helping me see through my stress.........  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you know I have never thought about that but your right....they do have my number so that if anything had happened they could call me.......and the last time I did talk to him he said everything was ok....thanks for pointing that out to me and helping me see through my stress.........

I do hope it helps. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:38 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

aww Kay...don't do me like that LOL

What? .-.

((Possibly about to fall asleep, if so, talk to you later))

k Kay - you need the rest! xd

Hmm?

Good night.

'Night - sweet dreams!

I never remember dreaming...

really? i can have some weird ones LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

k Kay - you need the rest! xd

Hmm?

Good night.

'Night - sweet dreams!

I never remember dreaming...

really? i can have some weird ones LOL

Yeah, I used to... But it's been ages since I've remembered havi any dream...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games