Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at canine* oh yeah? and what's so good about being a wolf leader? in my opinion its just stupid.

"Because you can do this..." He snaps his fingers and An army of wolves appear at his side "and this." He snaps his fingers and the red aura turns into swords and shoots at the ground and impale it. then the red aura makes a sword of Canine's arm. "Being the leader of all wolves can be fun at times."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm
*glances at reks* oh shut up with that dying nonsense! just get over it and move on. youre wasting your time.  

bones and rot

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Misuzu0614
*glances at reks* oh shut up with that dying nonsense! just get over it and move on. youre wasting your time.

SHUT UP! SARAH WAS EVERYTHING!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 pm
"Reks you know what happened yesterday when fighting broke out...we lost control of ourselves and nearly destroyed the school...." Canine says then he smiles, showing his teeth that are sharp.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 pm
*turns back to canine* ohh! fun you say! *smirks* i too will be a wolf leader soon... *looks at the sky* but i dont want to be one. thats why i ran away. *mutters* stupid elders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm
lord chazxr
Misuzu0614

SHUT UP! SARAH WAS EVERYTHING!

"So is Yuki to me...and i've nearly killed her twice." Leon says and frowns.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm
*turns into a wolf*... *snarls at reks* dont tell me to shut up, you puny fox! *growls*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm
A green aura illuminates around Leon" Both of you, calm down!"  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm
*ignores leon* insulting me like that... i wont forgive you. you dont know what its like to lose everything. damn you... *snarls*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm
PUNY FOX ILL SHOW YOU PUNY *MAKES A HAND SIGN AND A 9 TAILED FOX BIGGER THEN SCHOOL APPERS FOR 5 SECOND*  

lord chazxr

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 pm
Shirotora walks back over and throws a rock at everyone's chest. "calm down all of you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 pm
lord chazxr
PUNY FOX ILL SHOW YOU PUNY *MAKES A HAND SIGN AND A 9 TAILED FOX BIGGER THEN SCHOOL APPERS FOR 5 SECOND*

"Do I HAVE to do this?" Leon and canines aura mix together and they make a spirit wolf bigger then the fox."or" Canine and and Leon's aura split and make two wolfs the size of the fox.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 pm
*grins*... *transforms to a giant wolf, same size as the fox* what now, stupid fox? *laughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 pm
youll soon be dead! talking like that is unforgivable.  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:22 pm
Misuzu0614
youll soon be dead! talking like that is unforgivable.
Canine shows himself. He is a man with a scar across his face with his black Hair grown to his shoulders. He is tall with a burnt arm.

"Leon! take care of Mitsuki, I'll get Reks."Canine says.
"Mitsuki! calm down!" His green aura flares.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games