Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:01 pm
Ah. I'm mistaken then.
Regardless, I stand against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:48 pm
No, no. No fighting. The point of the conversation was Time Policy, stay on topic.

Not just cause I came up with it, but in alot of the RPs I was a part of, before Gaia abandoned RPers and mostly all guilds died, that is how we did it and I believe its the best way to do it.  

Jaden_Ordo

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm
A Formal Apology:

Dear Guildmembers,

I am really sorry for my unexplained absence and the problems that this has brought to the guild and the RP. I have no excuse for explaining the situation to the rest of the guild and I hope that you all can forgive me for this screw up. At the same time this situation has led be to realize that I can't make the commitment to the RP that is required of me (especially with a character that needs a large time commitment to be run properly.) WIth this in my I would like to announce that I am dropping out of Cloak of the Sith. I leave the remains of my empire to Skuld should she want it. (I am conifident that she can think of a suitable way to kill my character and take his empire.) Again I am sorry for the undo stress and anger that my absence has caused to the guild.

Sincerly,
Johnny Malone  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:00 pm
Oh Johnny. Don't worry man, we still love you.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 am
Ral, I carried through with the Invasion already. Sorry man, but I have to keep pushing this thing forward.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:13 am
I wonder how many assassin cliche's Pash just got done commiting.  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:42 pm
You know what's funny? I spent all this time waiting for a reason to take over Johnny's realm, and now I can't come up with a good way to knock him off...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:47 pm
How about just running up and stabbing him? or setting a thermal explosive under his desk? or ejecting him into space? seriously, the underhanded lieutenant has a plethora of sensible methods to dispatch her boss.  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:51 pm
1) he mopped the floor with me in saber training.
2) he has a desk?
3) *push* oops! Tee-hee!

I kind of wanted to have his own elite guard kill him for me....  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Pay off or blackmail one to poison his food.  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm
Umbarans can manipulate people's wills. That'll be like, +5 to force persuade. Or I can sex one up....  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Yep, that works.

Or you could just hide a bomb in his private study or warroom or wherever.  

Sol Walker
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm
still need to learn lightsaber techniques... *sob* Nelwoah... I wanna be your apprentice...

He'll probably shove me over to siren or someone... Can I just get upgraded to knigit?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Kill your master.
Then we'll see.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:03 pm
Nelwoah? Cough cough lovers cough cough  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games