Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:07 pm

Around here they won't let you into the pubs if you're under 18. Well, unless it's daytime and you're buying luch or something. But there's normally security guards at the door, or one walking around inside asking everyone for ID.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:10 pm

They only do that sometimes at Pubs around here. If you look 18 and you come in by yourself, or maybe two other people, you should be fine. If you're in bigger group though, you'll be asked, esepecially if someone looks younger.

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:28 pm

i got kicked out of the pub cuz mah friend never had ID and she was underaged, it was hilliarious because i could have gotten into SO MUCH s**t, but yea it was funny hehe whee

i also remember at adamskys 18th birthday we got kicked out of the bottleo because he didnt have ID and we would be supplyin alcohol to an "underaged" person. -_^
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:42 pm

I went to the Bottle Shop on my 18th with my already 18 year old friend. We bought it, and he didn't ask me for ID, so my friend goes "Hey, check him for ID, he turned 18 today."
To which the guy responded, "Really? Well, it's all down-hill from here, mate."
He never checked my ID.

Encouraging. rolleyes

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:56 pm

WellzY
I went to the Bottle Shop on my 18th with my already 18 year old friend. We bought it, and he didn't ask me for ID, so my friend goes "Hey, check him for ID, he turned 18 today."
To which the guy responded, "Really? Well, it's all down-hill from here, mate."
He never checked my ID.

Encouraging. rolleyes

xd

i reackon its up hill from 18 3nodding i remember the first time i went clubbin, i was all like "oh mah god" over the ID and no one ever checked, it was funny whee its funny how people hardly ever check your ID if you're a girl but always ask teh guys confused
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:01 pm

Really? It's usually the other way around here. People get more into trouble if they find out an under-age girl was allowed entrance. Sexism. 3nodding

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:03 pm

WellzY
Really? It's usually the other way around here. People get more into trouble if they find out an under-age girl was allowed entrance. Sexism. 3nodding

woow here basically if you're a girl you're set, they dont care, you get discount drinks and stuff, we got free entery the other night aswell. but if you're a guy and even if you look over 18 they still ask you for ID. especially if you're bigger bloke o_0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:12 pm

I suppose that's in responce to the issue of wang clubs. My friend has been turned down on three separate occasions from a bar/club, simply because they had to try and ballance the numbers.

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:19 pm

WellzY
I suppose that's in responce to the issue of wang clubs. My friend has been turned down on three separate occasions from a bar/club, simply because they had to try and ballance the numbers.

woowssaa!! yea i reackon bouncers are like fully programmed to let certain people in and not others. tisk tisk!! we wants more blokes than girls!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:26 pm

The chicks want more blokes. The blokes want more chicks, and since most bouncers and blokes. 3nodding

WellzY
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:13 am

I haven't gone clubbing in ages. When I was at a party on friday night, I said when I go clubbing I go to have fun. Not to pick up or anything like that. If it happens it happens, if not it doesn't simple. I had two guys try to tell me that what I said was a lie. rolleyes scream I love the energy in clubs it puts you on a high for hours. razz
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:42 am

bohemian_wild_child
I haven't gone clubbing in ages. When I was at a party on friday night, I said when I go clubbing I go to have fun. Not to pick up or anything like that. If it happens it happens, if not it doesn't simple. I had two guys try to tell me that what I said was a lie. rolleyes scream I love the energy in clubs it puts you on a high for hours. razz

That's because guys only go out in the hope of picking up. They're so sad. rofl

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:21 am

WellzY

lol all i have to do to poick up a guy is go to the orchestra in fortitude valley... well i think its there...... and called that <_<

EDIT - for me to p[ick up a chiock, theres basically no chance in hell..... dunno why xd
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:44 am

scruffy012
WellzY

lol all i have to do to poick up a guy is go to the orchestra in fortitude valley... well i think its there...... and called that <_<

EDIT - for me to p[ick up a chiock, theres basically no chance in hell..... dunno why xd

Really, the orchestra?

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:30 am

WellzY
scruffy012
WellzY

Really, the orchestra?

yeah something like that, in hindsight its a nightclub, ever heard of it Jubbie?
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games