Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:50 pm
Haha, just had to share this.

So I'm sitting on my stool at the computer in my room, sorta yoga like with my feet under my butt. So my wacky grandmother comes in to sit down in my recliner and bug me about something, and so after a while, I guess she notices Im sitting on my feet.

"You know, thats a sign of being queer, sitting on your feet like that"

Me: "not saying anything, going WTF in my head"

"Not saying your queer but if you go around sitting on your feet people will think you're queer"

Me: "ignoring. marvelling at the stupidity of all of it"

"well whatever, just ignore me then. Just trying to help."

Gak. Yeah, thats actually rather usual behavior for my grandmother. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:10 pm
Doing yoga if you're a man isn't queer, darling, it's metrosexual. And cosmopolitan! razz To be plain, it's what's in vogue right now for men and women, regardless of sexuality.  

FogSage

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:19 pm
FogSage
Doing yoga if you're a man isn't queer, darling, it's metrosexual. And cosmopolitan! razz To be plain, it's what's in vogue right now for men and women, regardless of sexuality.

Haha, see, it doesn't have anything to do with that, which makes it so much more hilarious. She thinks that guys who sit on their feet must be....doing naughty things with their feet. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:24 pm
Feline Apathy
FogSage

Haha, see, it doesn't have anything to do with that, which makes it so much more hilarious. She thinks that guys who sit on their feet must be....doing naughty things with their feet. rolleyes

AAAH! So that's what you meant....

Bah. I never do that, and I'm gay. Don't judge a book by it's cover, and don't judge me, because if you do I'll beat you over the head with a rock. :3  

FogSage

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:34 pm
FogSage
Feline Apathy
FogSage

AAAH! So that's what you meant....

Bah. I never do that, and I'm gay. Don't judge a book by it's cover, and don't judge me, because if you do I'll beat you over the head with a rock. :3

Lol, yeah. It never occured to me that somebody might think that. smile Only my grandmother.

Oh, and I'm bi. Also extremely open minded btw.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:49 pm
Feline Apathy
FogSage

Don't tell your grandmother this, but that's ******** stupid.

Unless your feet are hands, like a chimp.  

Shaviv

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 pm
I seem to have.....a hard time caring about what I'm typing lately. Now there are two things in this thread I said in jest, and people took seriously. Maybe I need to work on my sarcasm......o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:27 pm
FogSage
I seem to have.....a hard time caring about what I'm typing lately. Now there are two things in this thread I said in jest, and people took seriously. Maybe I need to work on my sarcasm......o.o

Nah, you're cool dude. I knew you were jokin around. cool  

DeletedUsername420

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Well it is somewhat queer, I sit with my feet curled under me, squating, legs folded underneath me, and just about anyway other than normal, and I hardly ever see anyone else sitting that way. Thus, it is queer, as in strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:09 pm
Davin_Nightwind

I mean, I know for a fact that I can go at least a week on an hour of sleep a night, but when I did that, it was intentional. This isn't. I want to know what's causing this insomnia. I'm starting to wonder if it's from the studying....But I doubt it. When I first got those books, they would knock me out after about ten minutes, or at least have me struggling to stay awake to study them. It doesn't help that I get called in early so often, either.

*sighs* I dunno...It's 11:00 at night here...I'm going to try to sleep, if I can...
Your sleep cycle is screwed, at least that is what it sounds like. The number one way to fall asleep fast, and wake up refreshed is have a regular sleep cycle. Go to bed and wake up around the same time each day.  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:02 pm
Krissim Klaw
Davin_Nightwind

I mean, I know for a fact that I can go at least a week on an hour of sleep a night, but when I did that, it was intentional. This isn't. I want to know what's causing this insomnia. I'm starting to wonder if it's from the studying....But I doubt it. When I first got those books, they would knock me out after about ten minutes, or at least have me struggling to stay awake to study them. It doesn't help that I get called in early so often, either.

*sighs* I dunno...It's 11:00 at night here...I'm going to try to sleep, if I can...
Your sleep cycle is screwed, at least that is what it sounds like. The number one way to fall asleep fast, and wake up refreshed is have a regular sleep cycle. Go to bed and wake up around the same time each day.
So THAT'S my problem.... blaugh

Actually it's not...my problem is my clock is so far different from everyone elses that I'm considered weird. I go to sleep around 4-5am, and wake up at 1:30pm every day....just in time for work! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:32 am
Oh bugger....

I just managed to break a small data cable for my external hard disk drive caddy. I'm currently using a full size data cable, but it means I can't put the shroud on the HDD.  

Crenn

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:42 am
I was so excited to install Photoshop and get back to work on my commissions...and then I realized that the guy whose art has taken me about 9 months to finish didn't tell me what colors he wanted. So I can't finish it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:44 am
TheDisreputableDog
I was so excited to install Photoshop and get back to work on my commissions...and then I realized that the guy whose art has taken me about 9 months to finish didn't tell me what colors he wanted. So I can't finish it.
It's always the little details that snag ya! rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:23 pm
I live in California and there are a lot of immigrants here.. That's not the problem..but whenever I go to a restaurant with hispanic servers, they always ask me in spanish, what I want. I don't speak any spanish at all so I just end up shaking my head and telling them in english, what I want.

I don't think I look hispanic at all. And I'm not, I'm filipino and it seems that no one can tell the difference between hispanics and filipinos. I don't know about a lot of people...but the differences are pretty big.

But I guess what bugs me the most is that they expect me to know spanish and at least talk to them in spanish and I've even had bad service because of my inability to speak spanish to someone.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games