Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:41 pm
((which room? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 pm
He stared at the ground as she left. "No you won't...I am not the leader anymore...you are..." he said as he stretched, got up and started walking into the night. His wings spread but he would not fly. He preferred to walk.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:43 pm
((ur room XP)) she opens the door and walks in "hey" she said walking over and laying next to him "Kratos, dont make me pull you, im no leader, so stop being so stubborn please" she said in his head  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 pm
"No...I am obviously not wanted...your pull cannot affect me at the moment I'm afraid...He is watching over me when the sky is clear...I guess this is farewell than..."  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:47 pm
(bowchicka bow wow)

Kaine picked her up and put her in his bed and climbed on top kissing her neck "just forget about him everyone deserves there freedom i was supposed to help you with yours remember? you have to let him go.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 pm
she looks at him before looking out the window "i have to?" she thought, thinking back, she sighs "i guess so" "farewell then........we shall meet again i hope" she said in his head, she looks at kaine

(lolz my lil bro likes saying that XP)  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:51 pm
Kaine's eyes went red "im proud of you now mabye you can learn to be free too" he kissed her deeply

(lol i got it from red vs blue and im 16)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 pm
"No you shall not...I will not live to see the days after the gate is sealed...and I will make sure it will be sealed..." he thought as he continued walking.

(Dude it's bow chicka wow wow...bow wow makes it sound like you are a dog lol.)

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 pm
she blinks "not unless something crosses that path", she looks at kaines eyes, seeing them turn red "maybe" she said quietly, she closes her eyes and kisses him back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:56 pm
"Are you planning on stopping me? Just stay in your safe, cozy little bed...I will put fate in the hands of the real master..." he smirked at the thought of him facing her.  

irishdawg69

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:57 pm
Kaine kissing her manages to say "you cant control everything you have to just let everything flow with you like the water and the tide."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 pm
she growls a little "yes thats exaculy what im saying, ill be seeing you soon, and might be facing death as well" she closes her eyes and rubbs them, she sighs "alright, alright" she looks at kaine "im trying okay"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 pm
Kratos smirked, "You were hoping of getting to Thulric and the gate first? I'm sorry to say that there is no hope of a wind carrying you across the Aegean Seas...so your out of luck. So you'll have to beat me across their...except you are wingless and moneyless.. he sent her an image of a large pouch in his hands, it was Kaine's and her money. He had been quick when they were unconciouss, not that it had been necessary since he would be flying now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:08 pm
"Dammit, you b*****d, i never should have trusted you" she growls "i have people you moron, who i helped and would gladly be able to lend money and help taking us there"  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:10 pm
"Where is everyone?" he says walking around the town he last saw them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games