Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:19 pm
(He's unconscious. The arm outstretched was pretty much what he had to say, just needed a "Wait!" to go with it. He wants to end the fighting.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 pm
''the only way to end this is to make Dante and vergil fight each other''' kitty said. she had a strange glint in her eye. she went over to vergil and started flirting with him. Dante soon saw that vergil was going to kiss her and started to fight vergil. kitty grabbed jester and moved. she started chanting something and the blade began to flash. kitty then threw it straight into the ground. it stuck there and came to life. it became a demon, a shadow, but it kept changing after that. it was a demon that powerful; it could only be called forth with power equal or more of sparda's. kitty smiled. she commanded it to quell all negative emotion in vergil and dante. it let out a roar and charged at them. it would have killed them but it just charged through them. they both collapsed all negativeness gone, trapped in this beast which devoured it. the creature came back to the sword then. the sword was back in kitty's hand and the light stopped. kitty put it on her back and smiled. she then collapsed all strength used to stop the feud.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:54 pm
Oddly enough, she passed out in a way that ended up having her and Jester hold hands in their oblivion.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 pm
true jenus  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:44 pm
(Yes, it is very sentiment-WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:17 pm
(One i dont do perentheices un like now i do qutoes when speaking)  

Zander goldenrod

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:19 pm
( lol, yes but why was she holding his hand?? that my friend is the question)
kitty woke eventually to find her self holding jesters hand. she let go and went to find a hotel while carrying jester on her back. she got two separate rooms next door to each other. she laid him on his bed and then went to her room to get changed. she ended up collapsing again in her underwear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:23 pm
funny the under wear thing "Hmmmmm... I wounder were kitty is."  

Zander goldenrod

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:33 pm
kitty was unconscious but alive. if someone came in her room she could do nothing to stop them from doing anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:05 pm
*Walks in to the hoteland hears a thud, runs to were he heard it from* "Oh my god kitty what happened *Runs up tp kitty and grabs her sholders* shes out cold."  

Zander goldenrod

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:08 pm
'' wooo, that was a blast dude'' she said smiling drunken. she shook herself awake. '' woah, i'm like going all unconscious, i used power that equal or more of spada a few hours ago. man its a bad trip dude'' she said. she stood up not caring about what she was wearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:12 pm
"Ya i wouldnt, youre half naked."  

Zander goldenrod

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:17 pm
''what the heck? oh well never mind'' kitty said smiling. she stood but fell back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:23 pm
"Are you gonna need a crutch, ill hapaly comply."  

Zander goldenrod

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:36 pm
His eyes opened, narrow slits. "Did... did we win?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games