Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 am

If you are joking, I will smack you. If you are serious, then you probably need to go to the doctor.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 pm

I was serious and no . .i might have to go to doctor to get antiiotics tho . .my finger is bluish green . . .o.o

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Then please go to the doctor and get that stuff checked out.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Nah, I will when I can. . .

Coldfront44

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Just go to your school nurse and ask her about it. Please. That's gross.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 pm

my nail is blue green cuz it dead and gonna fall off which will hurt and where they glued it is now purple cuz the blood that got oxygen is red mixed with the blood that hasn't got oxygen which is blue. . I saw blue blood finally. . .it was soo cool!!!

Coldfront44

Maracko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:57 pm

Coldfront44
my nail is blue green cuz it dead and gonna fall off which will hurt and where they glued it is now purple cuz the blood that got oxygen is red mixed with the blood that hasn't got oxygen which is blue. . I saw blue blood finally. . .it was soo cool!!!

Lul, how is that cool?

I think its pretty screwed up xD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:44 pm

I agree with Maracko. That is messed up.

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm

I always wanted to taste blue blood. . never gonna happen tho. . .sad face. . . and Have you ever seen blue blood in person? I think not. . .losing finger nail gonna hurt like a muther. .
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Coldfront44
. . . . ^^ I not happy. . . My middle finger is ripped, fractured, broken and cracked. . . I am in so much pain that when it happend i screamed the F word so loud that everyone in school heard me. . . I left school early to go to hospital . .so like every january I was hospitalized. .I need to take my pain pills soon. . . =_= . . atleast I can flick a lot of people off. . .

Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry to hear that- I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Hakari Niko

Maracko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 am

Coldfront44
I always wanted to taste blue blood. . never gonna happen tho. . .sad face. . . and Have you ever seen blue blood in person? I think not. . .losing finger nail gonna hurt like a muther. .

I crushed my toenail once and it came off.

Does that count?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:10 am

...Cold...I think you're losing whatever sanity you have left. *Points to Cold* You need a long vacation from things. And you need to get happy!

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 pm

I can't take a VACATION!! i AM NEEDED HERE!!Sides. . I have nothing else to do. . .
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am

You don't have to leave your house for a vacation.

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:48 pm

What I need is a love life that won't destroy my heart!! >.< Do you not realize all I have wanted was to be loved by someone special and to hold them in my arms!? . .All I want is true love. . . cry
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games