Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:44 pm
"Fate....i love you so much...please..stay with me....forever?" Zeek whispers to her, then places the palms of his hands on both sides of her head, tilting her head back gently and presses his lips against her's kissing her deeply yet passionatly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:53 pm
her blood seamed to go faster, she could feal it, she could hear his. she kissed him back, "yes my love.....I will stay with you forever......" she kissed him again, completely entwining herself within him.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:18 pm
Zeek feels Fates soul begining to be absorbed, he then breaks away from kissing her "no......i cant even kiss you Fate" he sais with tears welling up in his eyes "why" he sais in a hushed tone  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:47 am
kitty woke to find herself waering very little with larten's arms wrapped round her. she then noticed her headache. ''oh the joy, hangover time.'' kitty said getting up. she went to where the waterfalls were and sat underone after taking her remainding clothes off.. she let the ice cold water wake her from this state.

Desmond Tiny was waiting. Waiting for his daughter to come and aid his destruction of the world. he hated peace, so boring.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:49 am
she looked at him, "No.....I'm yours Zeek! hold me, kiss me, do whatever you wish to me! if I die from it I die happy! I would rather die in your embrace then never have it again! you are like the air I breath! a drug! I'm addicted to you Zeek, I need you to live! I wobn't let you say such things!" she began to kiss him franticly in random places.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:13 am
larten soon woke noticing he was cold. her saw his suit lay in tatters and realised he had gotten too drunk. he went to find kity even though he knew where she owuld be. he snuck up behind her and grabbed her round the middle.

kity fell backwards from the sudden shock.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:14 am
((hehe! lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:36 pm
Ebon drew a black sword, the hilt being a large fan of raven feathers and the blade having all the look of a hooked beak. He leveled the blade at Zeek. "I may be weaker than you, Reaver, but harm Fate and I shall see to it that you suffer before I am consumed!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:47 pm
she looked at Ebon, "what do you speak of old friend?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:52 pm
"He has been transformed into a Soul Reaver by The Elder God. He eats souls, and a soul will come toward him if the vessel is weak and the mouth is open. By kissing him, you were nearly eaten. He stopped himself that time, but if he tries it again I'll slay him..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:58 pm
"Then I'll die to him! I will not live without him Ebon.....I love him....."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:16 pm
"You cannot die at his hand! The world needs to have fate within it! If you die at his hand, you'll be lost forever! You'll not reincarnate, nor will you pass on! You will disintegrate in that demon's stomach and Armageddon will be inflicted upon the mortal plane! This may be closer to your final lesson, but it is farther from your ultimate goal of passing on for good! He will be destroyed, as well as everything else, for eating you! Would you inflict that pain upon him! If you love him... If you truly love him... You will stay as far away from him as you can. I'm sorry, Fate, but your Father and Sister would be inclined to agree with me." Under his breath, he added "Even your Brother wouldn't be so dumb..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:22 pm
she was hurt, more hurt then she had ever been in her existance, she ran, she ran so far and never looked back...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:24 pm
He stayed behind, his blade still at the ready. "Follow her, creature, and I will inflict so much pain that you'll even feel it in the spectral realm!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 pm
[[Thanks kech, for standing up for me, but they do not want me in that rp, if i post in it again they will report me for harassment. Thanks for trying.]]

Zeek looks to Ebon "you think i want her to be devour her....Ebon, please...just take my life"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff