Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 pm
Ryota fell backwards, he put out the fire that was on his sleeves. His hands were senged.

Shiyas heart beat began to fade slowly. Her breath was slow, almost not there. Blood stained her shirt, there was a bright patch of blood on her leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:59 pm
Zach took out the Pheonix Down, holding it over Shiya.

Arunu laughed evilly. "I am He Who Haunts You Nightmares."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:06 pm
Shiya gave a little shiver, her heart beat came back strongly. she took a deep. Her face was still white from the loss of blood.

Ryota looked at Arunu, He remembered when he had first met him, it was around the time Ryota had become basicly evil. "Arunu.... your evil... you are a nightmare... and i am not scared of you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:08 pm
Arunu shot Ryota, somehow blocking his powers.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Ryota slid across the floor and slamed into the wall.

Shiya opened her eyes slowly, the first thing she saw was Zach, "Hi Zach..." she said sofly, half smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:19 pm
Zach hugged Shiya. "Hello."

Shishuri activated her Shinigami eyes. She quickly jotted something down in a notebook. "I'll be back." She ran off.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Shiya huged Zach back, "I am sorry..." she said.

Ryota stood up, "Arunu, it wont take just that to get rid of me... " she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:23 pm
((OMFG LMAO.))

Arunu grinned. A bullet went through Ryota's shoulder. He was missing on purpose.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:16 pm
Ryota leaned back, his head hitting the wall, "You know Arunu... that really hurts!" he said threw gritted teeth.

Shiya looked at Zach, "even though you healed it.. it hurts... " she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:40 am
lupinius was wandering around sniffing the air to try and find the others. she eventually found them after a long search. she knew they wouldn't recognize her at first and hoped they wouldn't hurt her.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:48 pm
Arunu laughed insanely. Two bullets went through Lupinius, one entering her leg and the other tearing through her lung.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:52 pm
Ryota was bitting his lip, "Oh my god! It hurts!!" he said. He was still leaning agaist the wall.

Shiya looked at Ryota, "Zach... i dont think he is strong enough to heal that gun wound..." She said.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:18 pm
(Is there any place for me to hop in? And if there is, give me a rundown on who's good/bad/healthy/dieing and who I can kill, I mean save... Yeah, save.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:40 am
she howled and ear splitting howl. she looked at the guy who shot her and ignored the wound thanks to her fast healing gift. she smiled a grew large eagle wings and flew at him full force. she was also tearing at him with her claws and teeth.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:08 pm
The wounds merely regenerated. Arunu had somehow obtained supernatural power. He struck Lupinius hard enough to send her flying into the wall, then shot her in the heart three times. He, of course, knew this wouldn't kill her; Her aura was becoming so strong even he could sense it. Suddenly he cried out.

Shishuri came running back, holding her Death Note. She walked over to Arunu, kicking him multiple times, saying, "That's for Ryota, that's for Shiya, that's for Zach, and that's for me!" Then, she took a sword and plunged it through his leg. "And that's for everyone you hurt!" She made a small "Hmph!" noise and walked over to Ryota, checking his wounds.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff