Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 pm
Ben laughed, his voice booming throughout the cab.
"Aw, come on, T." he muttered, leaning in and kissing her temple.

Erin smirked.
"Well, Ben and Teresia... Their kids are gonna be great looking. Of course, they're my nieces or nephews. I'm biased." she said, shrugging. "Ours..." she sighed, her eyes staring far off to something unseen. "Again, I'm biased, but I think they'll be the most beautiful things on the planet."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:46 pm
she sighed and laughed lightly, "alright you win... for now." she added looking over at him and smiled innocently. "just cause we're getting married."

he smiled slightly, "that would be great. not to sound mean or anything but not for a while. i mean we just met this morning." he tried not to gasp in shock at himself. he was talking about children with someone he only met hours ago... he must have really lot it.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm
Ben smirked, rolling his shoulders.
"That's the best excuse EVER!" he exclaimed, his expression giddy. Like a child on Christmas.

Erin nodded.
"Of course, of course. We don't have to worry about anything for a while." she said, shrugging. "We can wait as long as you want, or we can get married in Vegas! Whatever you want." she said, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm
he laughed, "are you and your brother on the same wave-length or something?" he was wondering what was with all the vegas stuff.

teresia smiled, "indeed it is, because it's once in a lifetime." she enthused letting the butterflies form in her chest again.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Erin laughed.
"Actually, we are." she said, smirking. "It's a wolf thing."

Ben rolled his eyes, grinning.
"There'll always be a new excuse, love. It's what I'm good at." he said, glancing out the window.
"Nice day for a white wedding." he said, winking.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm
she laughed, "oh there's no excuse for you and you know it." meaning that for both sentences.

"a wolf thing... i have a feeling there are a lot of those." he looked at her curiously.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 pm
Ben laughed and glanced at Teresia.
"Oh, come on. I'm teasing. I'll be a good husband."

Erin cocked an eyebrow.
"Got any questions?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm
"how do i know what questions to ask?" he tilted his head. "i think i'll just ask as i go."

she laughed. "i was too." her face became more serious as she leaned in tword him. "and i know you will be. there's no doubt about that." she said softly and kissed him on the cheek not wanting to distract him from driving too much.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Ben laughed, pulling Teresia in for a real kiss, somehow still managing to drive.
"I'll try my darndest."

Erin smirked.
"We've got a lot of ground to cover with you." she said, poking Kael in the side.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:00 pm
"yeah, i know i'm a little behind." he grumbled with a slight smile.

she couldn't breathe for a moment and then smiled as she pulled back slowly. "thanks, i enjoyed that."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm
Erin shrugged, smiling.
"You're not too horribly uninformed. It's all quite boring, really." she muttered, winking.

Ben smirked.
"God, I'm such a good kisser." he stated, looking euphoric.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 am
he looked at her curiously, "really? somehow i doubt that..." how could the fact they could shift into wolves be boring. it was curious how the idea could even happen. it made no sense and there for was fasonating.

"and full of yourself." she laughed in a teasing way while sliding her head side to side slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 pm
Erin shrugged.
"Maybe it's just 'cause I was brought up around the myths. When it happened, I wasn't all that shocked. It seemed like that was how it should be, y'know?"

Ben put a look of mock hurt on his face.
"I'm just confident!" he exclaimed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 pm
she laughed, "yeah as a pecock flaunting it's feathers." she smiled though.

he shrugged, "maybe?" he wasn't sure if he should ask what or not... it was kind of personal.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Ben gasped.
"So untrue. You're lying." he whined, sticking his bottom lip out.

Erin smiled.
"I didn't think that you would understand. But that's fine. You'll figure it out soon enough."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff