Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm
"R-Rock?" Robins voice was mellowed by the yawn that cut through her words. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned again and then looked over at Rock. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you rest a little more? I mean, I know that that ring is strong, but you're still human."
(I'd say she's awake now.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:02 am
"Sometimes I wonder if I really am human... Nah, I'm okay. And so, we got a meeting tonight." Rock turned to Robin with a smile. "It's the full moon, right?"  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:16 pm
"Yes." Robin frowned, "This has something to do with that letter you got, doesn't it. You never did tell me what was in it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 am
Rock's wings appeared in a soft shimer of silver and blue. ''Tonight, you are meeting the one who raised me... Sonya...'' Rock smiled and presented his hand to her. ''Ready to meet my mother? I want you to be there, with me...''  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 pm
Robin stood up and dusted off her pants. Then, with a smile, she took Rocks hand. "And I want to be there with you. Sonya seems to hold so much of you, I want to meet her, if only so that I can learn more about you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 pm
''Alright then...'' Rock pulled her against him and flew up to land on the ground. ''We still got half an hour, so why not take our time and walk there?'' Rock suggested. He was in a good mood.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 am
"Alright." Robin smiled. Rock was feeling better, she was going to meet Sonya, the moon was shinning, the crickets were chirping. "So, which roof are we headed to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 pm
''The one with all the daisies that I grew...'' Rock smiled down to Robin and opened a door to a building with no lights and took the stair cases leading to the roof. ''Got any questions? I think something might be ticking you...'' Rock turned his grey eyes on her.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:42 pm
Robin smiled, "You're right, there is something twitching in the back of my mind. Care to take a guess at what it is?" She began climbing the stairs to the roof, letting the cool air dry the sweat from her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:44 pm
''Hmm... I think it might be because she was gone for 5 years, no news nothing and she suddenly re-appears... And you think it's odd... Right? Or am I too self-centered?'' Rock asked  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 pm
Name: shinku
Grade: pssed into freshman
Abilities: rose manipulation
Bio: shinku is cold and twisted but her most chilling ability is to still be able to act like a little child whille messing with people's heads
Appearance: User Image
Extra: shinku is never seen without her stuffed toy rabbit, were she goes it goes. shinku is also exstreamly talnted at making people fall in love with her childish nature, getting them to do almost anything for her untill they break her spell.

((sorry about the long time no see but honamru wont post again so ^^; he and jackie moved away, sorry about coming in again i can vanish if you like, again my sincerest appologize))

"ring-a-ring-a rosies, a pocket full of posies..." a young girl skipped through the main hall and handed a slip of papper over to a woman at the desk, the woman behind it took one look at shinku and squeeled standing up "you must be shinku, your room is on the first floor sweetie......"
the girl nodded and turned around, "thank you mam."
the woman blushed and sat down, watching shinku skipp off down the hall.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:59 pm
((It's okay. As long as you're back and back up for posting, it'll be good! It'll just take a bit for Rock and Robin to join you, cuz Rock's about to see Sonya, the person that had cared for him and disappeared after 5 years =P))

((Oh. P.S. Welcome back n.n))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 pm
((yus thats fine >.< and thanks))

shinku pushed open the large school doors and walked out onto the vast lawn, still cradaling her stuffed rabbit.
student after student crained there neck, watching shinku make her way across the lawn. "please stop watching me......its very rude........"
instentntly everyone who had been watching her looked away.
shinku laughed quietly, the cold little drawl seemed out of place on the little doll like girl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 am
(YAY! You're back! How could you even think that we'd ask you to go away? I've been missing you're evil twisted little mind.)
Robin gave a smile, ""Yeah, that's around the right lines. That and you made out almost like she was dead sometimes, and now this, so I have to assume that she 's alive." Basking in the cold glow of the moon, she opened the door to the roof, unsure what she would see.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 am
Rock sighed. "I don't know... It's just... If she was still alive, I wouldn't be... this cold towards everyone. You know? It's like finding your lost parents..." Rock sighed. A shadow was on the side of the roof, legs dangling. She turned to the open door, and Rock's heart started beating frantically. The same teal eyes. "Sonya?" "Rock? It's you? Is it really you?" Rock rushed off towards Sonya. "I... I can't believe your still alive!" "Me neitehr... Oh." Rock pulled back from Sonya's embrace. "This is my girlfriend, Robin. Robin, this is Sonya."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff